[grunTs]

[grunTs]

Postby ScarLeTT on Mon Sep 02, 2002 12:02 pm

HeeLoo. Yes. That's right. I'm a newbie. Quit staring. It's not polite. :P

[hands out cookies] Yes. Why, hello there.

I have nothing slightly interesting to say except..

My name is Scarlett. I'm 15. From San Diego, California. Well. El Cajon, really. Erm. Yup. That's it.

Wait. One more thing. Does anything find this face to be as perverse as I do? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Yeah, baby. LoL.

-- scarLeTT
ScarLeTT

Postby Immortal_lelio on Tue Sep 03, 2002 5:57 pm

look everyone, look! *points* do you know? do you know? have you heard the news? there's a new fan! and look! she lives in so cal too! oooooooooh. *poing*

(a) how'd you hear about the comic?

(b) yes, that icon is perverse - so much! but... if you think about it enough, they all could be. then again, anything can be realated to sex in a fruedian way... well, except the menus at dennys. but that's a recent occurence...
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

http://fanfare.keenspace.com
Immortal_lelio
Regular Poster

Postby FilmBuff on Fri Sep 06, 2002 7:13 am

heh, I just remember the night my friends and I found out the menus at Village Inn were pervese enough without any Freudian influence.

oh, and hi. I don't think I've posted here before, but I am posting here now. so there.
FilmBuff
Regular Poster

Postby Immortal_lelio on Fri Sep 06, 2002 5:48 pm

village inn? ... whats a village inn? *ponders* do they have a light blue wallpaper? i dunno, the name made me think of this restaraunt i went to once... but, yes. ^-^;

hi btw! good to see you in my forums! haha.
now, off to comment to you in my lj...
Immortal_lelio
Regular Poster

Postby FilmBuff on Fri Sep 13, 2002 7:47 am

immortal_lelio wrote:village inn? ... whats a village inn?

it's like a Denny's, but not. it's also one of the growing list of resturants I grew up with that don't exist in California.

and no, I don't recall one having blue wallpaper. but considering we were always sleep-deprived or inebriated when going there, my memories probably wouldn't hold up in court.
FilmBuff
Regular Poster

Postby Soulfly on Sat Oct 26, 2002 9:52 am

Um, yeah yay for me just looking at poe's fan art and came across yours and was like hey I like her already! But yay yeah your comic is funny. I enjoy it and I was reading and you were talking about the GSA having like 10 members. *hehe* yeah well even though I'm not a member of GSA if I wasn't so busy cause I got yearbook and what not, coloring and my g/f but our school only has two members in the GSA so it was kind of depressing while taking club photos. They didn't care but I was like hey there is kinda a weird feeling towards gay and bi students in our school, but it's not like I care about if someone is homosexual or bisexual cause If I was bi or homosexual then I wouldn't wanted to be treated badly because of it... It's a person choice, even If I couldn't picture myself with another guy hey others can you know? So really I wouldn't be all disatisfied with the whole thing about 10 members. Trust me if you had 30 or 40 people you wouldn't like it anymore most likely because It's ruins the whole personal effect! Trust me I run an anime club there so it's good to have like 8 to 10 people in the club because I can talk to each one... yeah well i'll shut up now. ^_^
Soulfly

Return to Fanfare