Artistry

Postby LordAkis on Tue Apr 02, 2002 6:40 pm

Did anyone ever tell you you're a really good artist? They have? Good. They're right.
LordAkis
Regular Poster

Postby Immortal_lelio on Tue Apr 02, 2002 10:53 pm

mm, thank you. i am told that i can draw well. but i have what i so loveingly call "my-stuff-sucks complex"; therefore thinking everything i do is crap. or, looking back on it later, it turns into crap. with the comic in question [03-04-02] i thought it was crap from the start. not that it was bad looking per say, just that it doesn't nessesarilly look like the friends i intended. so, yes. *nods*

i'm going to post ideas of paypal links in here sometime tommorrow for ya'll to judge upon. you want to come give your opinion, yes? pleaaase? rad, thanks!
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

http://fanfare.keenspace.com
Immortal_lelio
Regular Poster

Postby DanielRich on Wed Apr 03, 2002 6:27 pm

New flash all. If you do ANY form of art, you got the "Damn, This really sucks" complex. Very few don't. Can't tell you how many Photos I was happy about only to look back later and say, "What the hell. This stinks"

On a plus not, good idea Rachel. Get some stuff, see what happens. :smile: Ohh, and by the way. More cats. *^O^*
DanielRich

Return to Fanfare