Revamp #2

Revamp #2

Postby THE TRAVIS on Mon Jun 17, 2002 10:39 am

Well here I am sitting at home on my dayoff sick as a dog cuz the wife gave me a never ending cold. The only solace I have right now is that Chris hasn't even got the worst of it. Well the "Revamp in Progress" thing has been up there for awhile and i can understand if Chad is busy with Finals coming up and all but since I'm bored out of my ever loving mind i thought of a couple ways to revamp this comic:

1.) Bring back Nowhereman
2.) Have the Nowhereman characters kill the Animalpop characters and steal their money
3.) More sex
4.) More booze
5.) Led Zeppelin (need I say more?)
6.) Mr.Goins bar
7.) Have that big fuckin polar bear kick some more ass
8.) Chicken wing eating contest
9.) Nowhereman characters
10.) Full frontal female nudity
11.) full rear female nudity
12.) no male nudity of any kind
13.) a comic called "From the Pshycotic mind of Chris" where in comic form is all his wildest fantasies which include sleeping all afternoon, smoking pot and then watching t.v(wait thats reality), plus all the killings and rapings he wants to do.

Well thats all I got for now, I got nothing against this comic and James is cool but as you can see I am the biggest Nowhereman fan of all time, I still have the original t-shirts we made in Mr.Wrights class.

'' This is a complicated case, lotta ins and outs, lotta what haveyou's and a lot strands to keep in the old duder's head''
"There are 2 types of people in this world: Those who listen to Led Zeppelin, and those who don't" - Travis Kammerer
THE TRAVIS
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Mon Jun 17, 2002 4:35 pm

Chad, If you give yet another go ahead on writing some comics I will actually sit down and write some out. Rather then get stoned, think up all this funny shit, then pass out and forget. Last night I was stoned and I was looking through the nowhereman archives and laughed my ass off. I had forgotten so many comics even the one's i wrote myself. There's a shitload of comics on there. Good times for all........unless your a queer, woman or minority.
"Heaven has a gate not a door you fucking morons" - Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Tue Jun 18, 2002 11:08 pm

Geez, each time I stop by the forum there are more posts. What would you guys say to a new "season" of Nowhere Man but with a Monday, Wednesday, Friday sched.? Pipe dreams maybe but the creative juices haven't been flowing and I've been planning a camping trip for a while and getting a weekly column ready for a website.
So ya, Chris if you can remain sober long enough to send me some strips I'll do them up. Me thinks Nowhere Man may come back in early July....
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Wed Jun 19, 2002 12:53 am

Can utterly obscene and terrifying still be funny?
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Wed Jun 19, 2002 6:37 pm

Of course it can. Hell, if you wanna write a strip about Israel I'll still put it up.
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Thu Jun 20, 2002 1:22 am

""Chris strikes a Mr. Burns pose""........"excellent"
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby THE TRAVIS on Fri Jun 21, 2002 2:48 pm

Israel? What about your fantasy when you used to talk about kicking those mmmbop motherfuckers hanson's pussy asses at an award show? that would be kick ass. Vengeance Kammerer style for making us listen to that noise. Now I may not be as "creative" as my brother is but that may just be the weed talking through him but I will also throw in my lot to guest write. When I read that Nowhereman was coming back I haven't felt so good since I puked all over Kevins driveway and he cleaned it up. That was....fun.
"There are 2 types of people in this world: Those who listen to Led Zeppelin, and those who don't" - Travis Kammerer
THE TRAVIS
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Sat Jun 22, 2002 9:07 pm

Sure Trav, I'll take any guest strips. I got the new Nowhere Man strips drawn now I gotta redo the site and load em up. I think I'll put it up when I get back from camping friday
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

Return to Animal Pop