Revamp?

Revamp?

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Sat Jun 08, 2002 1:39 am

Revamp? What the hell is going down? "Stayed Tuned"......not entering any spelling bee's now are you Chad? You can always do a spinoff comic....."The adventures of 'Crazy' Kevin Mckeddie and 'Terrible' Ted Nugent. Or, " The Crazy drunken homeless adventures of Travis Kajammerer" Or, Syd Floyd's never ending quest in search of respect. Or maybe the people of the world will unite to read the Binge drinking, pot smoking, coke snorting, acid droping, riot starting, liberal hating, race dividing, orgy attending, call girl purchasing, car chasing, Led Zeppelin blaring, arms dealing, drug smuggling, deadly weapon assaulting, pop music hating, theiving, robbing, mugging, underground boxing, cockfighting, jesus loving, racial profiling, random drunken violence, public enemy#1, social parasite, mind altering drug taking misadventures of Chris Kajammerer and Jesus and Friends.

Or nothing will happen and I will stop smoking pot so late at night.
"Heaven has a gate not a door you fucking morons" - Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby THE TRAVIS on Tue Jun 11, 2002 5:32 am

first of all i hate the new forum look, fuckin faggots at keenspace. second of all i think that post proves my brother is a raving lunatic. putting pot smoking and the name of our Lord in the same sentence....shit.
"There are 2 types of people in this world: Those who listen to Led Zeppelin, and those who don't" - Travis Kammerer
THE TRAVIS
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Tue Jun 11, 2002 6:13 am

Regarding my spelling, eat me. You are no fucking english major yoruself.
Anyways it's getting changed a bit and some Nowhere Man cast members are coming back. Thats all i can say for now because I've been too damn buy working and shit.

Now off to a press conference.
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

Return to Animal Pop