Political Views

Postby THE TRAVIS on Fri Apr 19, 2002 9:00 am

While the politics of Canada are fucked up to say the least I was wondering what yours persoanlly are on the "Political Spectrum" or whatever they call it now adays. Last semester in Social our teacher gave us this test, a 100 question true or false. After the test you took your answers and put them in certain boxes and that would tell you where you stand politically. Mine was overwhelmingly Facist, a whopping 80% of my answers went into that box. Fascism: Ultra-nationalistic, Ultra-Militarirstic, Expansionist, Single Strong Leader... oh ya thats me baby. To me any other system of government is inferior. Half the time our House of Commons debates on whether they should get pay raises, not on the issues that need addressing.
"There are 2 types of people in this world: Those who listen to Led Zeppelin, and those who don't" - Travis Kammerer
THE TRAVIS
Regular Poster

Postby Ash on Fri Apr 19, 2002 2:06 pm

My only political view is through a gun scope.

Fuck the teachers, the fucking whiners!!
Kevin "the outlaw" McKeddie, Albertan guerrilla
Ash
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Fri Apr 19, 2002 5:12 pm

I remember doing that test, and I came up at slightly right wing. Or something like that.

As I have been spending much time talking to an Anarchist lately (no, that the kind that blows up shit.)And I dig anarachy, yet doubt it would ever work. Anarchy in some ways the old west use to be.

Fuck Canada politics.
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

Return to Animal Pop