Sucess!!!

Sucess!!!

Postby The Serial Crusher on Thu Jan 09, 2003 1:11 pm

Ah, excelent. I am registered... Finally after about three unsucessful tries! Well, Sean, or... Krow, I suppose, You were right, the update was probably what fixed it since I created my account from my laptop and it finally pulled off without a hitch.
Oh, yeah, I am Andrew, or ThatOtherGuy, the guy who's been bugging you, Krow with my art and whatnot...
The very same... only... MORE VIOLENT!!!

At any rate, I won't ramble. Hello, everyone, I am The Serial Crusher, I am an artist attending the Bradley Academy For the Visual Arts. I am a rabid H.R. Giger fan, I like MST3K and I have over 57 McFarlane Action Figures strewn about my apartment in York, PA, and I am a fan of the comic Krakow... obviously... If any of you go to the Adventures forum, you would know me there as ThatOtherGuy.
My current project is the creation of full illustrated, CG portrates of all the characters in the strip. I have finished Kia, and submitted that to Krow and he has promised that it will be up next update. I am inking the final draft of Marilith now, but since a scanner is not available now, I cannot show it. But for those of you who care, here is the portrate of Kia:
http://www.geocities.com/tinviperbeta/Kia.txt
The Serial Crusher

Postby Krazy Krow on Thu Jan 09, 2003 4:39 pm

Hoo! And you thought Keenspace was anti-Mac!

The Kia pic is in the gallery already, it just isn't mentioned in the news box until the page updates automatically in 4 hours or so.

I really ought to update the main page, I think the Paypal banner is the first time I ever mentioned I use the pomme de terre, "Krazy Krow."
Egad, no bondage?

http://www.marilith.com
Krazy Krow
Regular Poster

Postby The Eagle and Child on Fri Jan 10, 2003 2:39 am

That Kia only has two nipples! I shall flame you for your grievous error until the day you die, sir!
The Eagle and Child
Regular Poster

Postby The Serial Crusher on Mon Jan 13, 2003 6:00 am

Actually, I am quite aware that she is supposed to have four...

It was a design choice in my rendering of the character.

I decided that while it was an innaccuracy and I would be hassled, I decided that in ordered to cut down on the WTF factor of non-readers, I would do away with the quads...

However as I anticipated this would happen, I may do a new version where the problem has been corrected... If the mood strikes me...
The Serial Crusher

Postby Krazy Krow on Mon Jan 13, 2003 6:30 am

TEAC: I notice you have no objections to the additional exposed flesh through the lace-up portions of her outfit :)

It could be a semi-padded bra! I quite enjoy the original take.
Egad, no bondage?

http://www.marilith.com
Krazy Krow
Regular Poster

Return to Krakow