Japan is weird.

Japan is weird.

Postby Krazy Krow on Tue Jun 25, 2002 4:22 pm

I can hear my mom now, "It's not weird, it's just different!"

But no, Japan is genuinely weird. Last night I watched a dating game show called "London Hearts." They line up two guys on camera, and have the audience (all girls) vote for which guy is better looking. Then the contestant (also a girl) has to pick which guy was more popular with the girls. This wouldn't be as weird if the guys weren't wearing nothing but speedos, and the camera didn't zoom in on their *ahem* packages. The guys appear on giant tvs in the studio, so their groins are about 30 square feet, each.
Egad, no bondage?

http://www.marilith.com
Krazy Krow
Regular Poster

Postby StarSweptTears on Wed Jun 26, 2002 2:51 am

I have no comment. They have a show where it focuses on girls, instead? That would be a bit nicer. Now excuse me while I purge the thought of thirty-foot 'packages' from my mind with a sledgehammer.
If sending a file named "Excel_Saga_Hentai_Ahoy.avi" that is in actuality a renamed clip of the Duck Tales opening isn't a bannable offense, I don't know what is. - Krazy Krow
StarSweptTears
Regular Poster

Postby Wednesday on Sat Jul 06, 2002 3:59 pm

eh, wait until you see JapDrama
welcome to the wilderness of mirrors
Wednesday

Postby Rann on Sun Jul 07, 2002 12:09 am

Y'know, even considering that I have an appreciation for the male sex, a 30' package is just too much for me.
(Now.. just ignore all the Doug Winger art on my computer. Ignorrre iiiiiit!)
Rann
Regular Poster

Postby Krazy Krow on Sun Jul 07, 2002 8:26 pm

Well, I'd hardly call these guys Doug Winger-esque :)

And now I'm really convinced your homepage isn't work friendly :) Ah well, I'm only a few days away from internet at home...
Krazy Krow
Regular Poster

Postby Rann on Sun Jul 07, 2002 8:29 pm

Probably not. It's got naughty stories on it, and a few pieces of naughty art as well... though, if you steer clear of the art, the only images on the page itself are a single large backdrop of the planet Venus as the background.
Rann
Regular Poster

Return to Krakow