Regular Poster

Postby Krazy Krow on Fri Apr 05, 2002 11:46 am

If the Scatman can do it, so can you@!
Egad, no bondage?

http://www.marilith.com
Krazy Krow
Regular Poster

Postby Office Druid on Wed May 29, 2002 9:08 pm

Krow is the king of kings because his comic really speaks to me, both of them. In one, there is Tom. When I feel sad sometimes, I think of Tom. Tom has to live with a Satanic being, and he can't find a girlfriend, and he can't tell his life from movies. That and he's an everquest arms dealer, and I used to play Dark Age of Camelot.

Then there's Krakow 2.0. Funny thing is, my best friend is a 26 year old woman. If only I could go on some big adventure with her featuring Nazi doctors, big breasted nurses and crazy thugs. I wouldn't ever mind loosing my arm. "I never want to leave your side, mistress!" Then again, that could also apply to Piro/Yuuki from (formerly funny) megatokyo.

I just hope Krakow doesn't degenerate like Exploitation Now and Megatokyo.
My life is a story written by H.P. Lovecraft, but without all the tentacles.
Office Druid

Postby Krazy Krow on Thu May 30, 2002 11:13 am

Aww, you're making me blush. :)

I still regularly read E.Now and MT, but they've definately shifted their focus over time. That seems to be the path of many funny comics, they start adding plots and drama along the line, and turn into something that isn't exactly a comedy anymore.

I can understand that, I started 2.0 because I was sick of drawing a silly sex comedy. At one point, I even wanted to get rid of regular Krakow entirely. But now, I find that splitting the silly comedy and darker humour into seperate comics has worked out well for me.
Egad, no bondage?

http://www.marilith.com
Krazy Krow
Regular Poster

Krakow 2.0: the ultimate fantasy

Postby Office Druid on Fri May 31, 2002 7:05 pm

Krakow 2.0 is every sad teenager's dream: a cool woman comes and rescues them from their school, parents, home, and takes them on a crazy adventure. I know a really cool woman, I just need to be kidnapped. Can I loose my right arm, though? I need the left one to write.

And I can't knock MT and ET too much. They aren't my comics, I can't control them, and they have done some minor changes in my life. I own a "pheer my leet nekkid skillz" t-shirt, for one. ET turned me onto H.P. Lovecraft, and I always hear about the baka faery at least once when I'm with my friend.
My life is a story written by H.P. Lovecraft, but without all the tentacles.
Office Druid

Return to Krakow