Your art has definitely improved...

Postby Y|yukichigai on Thu Apr 18, 2002 11:10 pm

...because I could actually look at your depictions of sex and not want to gouge my eyes out. (<i>Which is a lot more than I can say for some other artists</i>) Anyway, interesting stuff to know, although personally I usually consume at least a gallon of water whenever I go out drinking, if not more. (<i>Never had a hangover in my life. Ever</i>) Oh yeah, I'd personally go with number 3. That way the lucky girl (<i>or guy</i>) will think you're really nice the next morning -- if they remember anything from the previous night -- which will make morning wood sex flipping amazing. (<i>If you aren't familiar with that term, just break it down: morning wood + sex = morning wood sex. Tastarific</i>)

Score,
Y|yukichigai
Y|yukichigai
Regular Poster

Postby Metal-Angel on Fri Apr 19, 2002 4:56 am

This could be because my depictions of sex don't actually show anything. It's almost chibipr0n, tho.

I find the best situation is #1 and THEN #3... so as you say, morning sex will work. Morning wood sex, however, I find isn't always wise... whenever you wake up you tend to need the toilet (especially after a night drinking) even if your bits are functional, a distant nagging to use the toilet will prevent you... 'enjoying yourself fully'. I usually find the best thing to do is wake up, use the toilet (and brush your teeth!), shave, have another few slurps of water and then lie there gradually waking up before commencing.
<A HREF="http://spacewagon.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Space Wagon- the comic</A><P>Now, you have driven all the highway! ^_^
Metal-Angel
Regular Poster

Return to Space Wagon