Piffft...

Postby MsMatchers on Mon Feb 25, 2002 9:16 am

Sonic the hedgehog... :roll:

AHhah... saying ROFL out loud.. I have to stop musyelf from saying stoof like that too... then again, IM me, whatchu expect? LMAO!

-Ally

Gawd I did it again. @_@
"Join us in our Madness" -MsMatchers<P><A HREF="http://msmatchers.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>MsMatchers. Just click already!</A>
MsMatchers
Regular Poster

Postby Mr_Brian on Mon Feb 25, 2002 9:27 am

Yeah, Ian does that every now and then. It's pretty funny. To be honest, I find myself thinking it sometime too. I hear a joke or read something pretty funny, but instead of laughing I'll just think "LOL" or "ROFL". Then, of course, I realize how sad that probably is, and I try to correct myself, but it's usually to late.

Ahh..nothing like a nice day at work when you've finished all the projects on your plate.
Mr_Brian
Regular Poster

Postby MsMatchers on Mon Feb 25, 2002 8:47 pm

Ooh yeah... hahahha. **as she thinks LMAO! In her head**

Amber just figured out a really stupid mistake I did on MsMatchers... :roll: Yey! It took long enough!
MsMatchers
Regular Poster

Postby MsMatchers on Sat Mar 02, 2002 10:56 am

*drags her sorry ass out of hibernation* Uh I know I haven't been posting her a lot, but don't worry, I still read your comic and yah...univ. has me swamped lately and ally has been dragging on ass the comic too..*crie* I like the doppelgangers! W007 I say, W007!

-Amber
MsMatchers
Regular Poster

Postby Mr_Brian on Mon Mar 04, 2002 10:26 am

It's okay, we've been dragging too. Ian had a girl with him all weekend, and I was busy with my girl and my puppy and the snow. Oh yeah..and work tends to occupy some of my time too.
Mr_Brian
Regular Poster

Postby MsMatchers on Tue Mar 05, 2002 10:56 am

**nod nod**

And yay! Congrats on the new computer to be!

-Ally
MsMatchers
Regular Poster

Return to Guys Who Can't Draw