Two Guys who can't Draw

Postby Ian_H on Fri Dec 14, 2001 1:26 am

This is Ian's dad, just dropped in to help him get home for the break. He (justifiably) wanted me to read his and Brian's strip, so we spent the last half hour going through them. Fortunately, he was able to explain to me the very small portions I couldn't understand (Ian, what does RAM mean?). I remember the days, when the snow was three feet high, and we had to go through huge drifts just to get to the student union to do worthwhile, meaningful things, like playing pinball. In any event, you guys are doing a good job. I'll have to bookmark your site on my computer at work, so I'll have even more things to do besides Freecell, Hearts, and Solitaire to interfere in the lesser, more mundane aspects of trying to earn a living, fighting for the rights of the downtrodden and oppressed. (Is it possible to be uptrodden?) In any event, keep up the good work!
Ian_H

Postby Mr_Brian on Fri Dec 14, 2001 2:39 am

Haha...glad Ian forced you to read the strips, and glad you enjoyed them.<P>And I do believe that it is possible to be uptrodden, though much more rare than it's opposite counterpart.
Mr_Brian
Regular Poster

Postby MsMatchers on Fri Dec 14, 2001 3:34 am

Hahaha! Well, for two guys who cant draw, they make a pretty awesome webcomic. ^-^
-Ally<P>------------------
"Join us in our Madness" -MsMatchers
MsMatchers
Regular Poster

Return to Guys Who Can't Draw