Well, well....Again, this thread is for my news ranting. Once again, I can't access my FTP server, and with that, I was unable to update my site. So I'm ranting it here!
The below is supposed to be in my newsbox, but due to my FTP server blah blah... So i'll just Cut-n-paste the news HERE.
Happy month of the March! *Blows his Clarinet in a high tone*
Woah, guess I was wrong about the dropdown not appearing. I was hit by a flying saucer!
Anyways, hello once again.
I have lots of problems here and there, and I've been trying to fix the whole thing up. So if you find something wrong and it hasn't been fixed, please remind me. As always, I forget everything.
And a great thanks to the Cheah brothers for being a great help. They gave me a quite a number of critique on my comic, so I'll work on the weaknesses. Here are some of my weaknesses that were mentioned by them:
1) I can't really stick to the character's hair style. One page they look smooth, the next spikey. This applies for Koji's hair. The beginning, Koji has a somewhat more softer hair than the spikey looking hair now.
2) The female's hair has too much detail, while the male has not much. This can be said through the comparison between Koji's hair and Merrie's. If you play CS you should know what details mean. I think.
3) The main character doesn't seem to have any special features. Of course! That's because I haven't set his specialty yet! Hey, you don't play "Legend Of Dragoons" to find out Dart is a dragoon in the beginning, ya know. Of course, some would already know that the main characters always have something to do with the title.
4) The story seems to be dragging.... Well, if you read comics like "One Piece" (A comic which has a lot of fighting action) one page per day, I'm sure you'll say that comic has a dragging story. So be patient, and wait for the outcome.
5) Rey's specs are getting smaller every page. I agree on that. It's just that I haven't the time to remember to keep the specs the same size.
I'll work on it.
6) The others remain unidentified because... I FORGOT! ^0^;;; Hahahahahahahahaha... I am a terrible maggot. Any questions or comments regarding the above news please give a shot in the head at the author, Zacc. Or better, post it in the lonely Forum of mine. I don't care if it's a hate or love letter, as long as it's a feedback. ^_^
And, It would be normal if you have no favourite character in mind, because my comic's started 4 months ago, and since then I've been trying to improve, and therefore the art might have been altered many times that may make you feel "What the hell, the characters' faces keep on changing!", which leads to "Man, this comic sux!!!". Well, I can't blame those people! I am a terrible guy. -_-
Wanna know how I do my comic works? Here's how! But of course all of you wouldn't want to know, but I just want to eat up space in this news box:
1) Like all other people, Think of an idea!!
2) Sketch out the comic layout, so you wouldn't run out of space when you really need it.
3) Draw a rough picture of the page, then ink it over with a pen. After the ink dries, erase the pencil marks.
4) After that, scan it into your PC, then use Photoshop to clean up the page. After that, insert the dialogues! Then you're finished!
Last, I've finally created 4 Banners to replace the lousy old ones, and it took me 2 of my hours to get them four all done, while in my ill condition. Give me an applause! I'm sick here man! And, sorry for the lack of comic update (If there was) bacause I won't be getting well that soon. Wish me luck!
***the above news are supposed to be today's (Saturday, 2 March) But...you already know from the top of this thread. until then, The news will stay here.