Gritty Images?

Otaku Ohki
Regular Poster

Post by Otaku Ohki »

Hey, I just took a trip to my grandparent's house and saw this website on their monitor. Our comics are gritty! Anyone know how to solve this problem?
I may try some Gif-compression programs, but that would require re-programming the archives. The more comics in the archive, the harder this would be, so instead of making it 2 weeks in the backlog, I'm keeping it at 1 week baglog, like it was ^^;<P>I'll see what I can do.

SpiritOfTheContactLensLid

Post by SpiritOfTheContactLensLid »

Yeah, your peeps are using 256 color set on their monitor. We gotta use that at school and it makes my ws look shitty too. don't worry it looks fine on decent machines, there's not much you can do to support 256 color machina<P>
<P>------------------
Praise be to it, the left side contact lens case lid... Didn't you ever notice how the right one always falls out MORE?

Sputnik

Post by Sputnik »

extend the archive! i dont want to wait two months for people to laugh at my funny ass comics. anyway,i was watching the olympics. those female speed skaters are hot! those skin tight suits,those trendy glasses,those freakishly large thighs. i was in heaven! i decided i will either marry a girl in uniform(cop,nurse,soldier)or a hot ass speed- skater,hopefully a japanese one.
-sputnik

Otaku Ohki
Regular Poster

Post by Otaku Ohki »

I think I will extend the archive anyway...
3 more weeks in adavance...<P>I'm going to re-scan everything again, anyway. But it'll be done by Tuesday! (I'm already half-way done!)

Sputnik

Post by Sputnik »

sputnik becomes an ass-hole in 3..2..1 HEY OTAKHU! WHERE THE HELL IS TODAY'S COMIC!? ahh,im just kiddin. i'll bet the new images will be so crisp itll be worth the wait. hey, you know that little bastard who comes to our table to talk to wendy? yeah,he came to our table during lunch. its official: all my friends think the "lil big money" is a funny shithead. -sputnik