Don't worry, I'm still alive!

Don't worry, I'm still alive!

Postby Sworder2 on Wed Nov 13, 2002 10:40 am

I have no keyboard at home, so I can't really post very easily. I have to just keep copying and pasting from the Character Map if I wanna type something. For example:

Sry no kebrd use char map grr sucks.

That's what I was gonna post when I got home (at school now), but I decided to break the rules and a) get online on the school computer, b) get onto a forum on these comps, and c) post on a forum on these comps.

That's all for now. Peace out, and expect messages that look like something a st00pid n00b wrote them.
Joe's like, the complete opposite of everything that's my hero...but I like him anyway, just because he's Joe.

-Heather
Sworder2
Regular Poster

Postby Rognik on Wed Nov 13, 2002 10:53 am

I strongly suggest you to buy a keyboard! I'm so helpful some times...

Until then, you can use this helpful phrase:

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPS OVER THE LAZY DOG!
Have I forgotton anything?
Still trying to quit the internet. Or is it stop trying to quit the internet? I forget.
Rognik
Regular Poster

Postby Kirk on Wed Nov 13, 2002 1:47 pm

Which OS are you using? Windows has a virtual Keyboard. Press the windows key and k (although that might differ since my version is Dutch).
3 girls. One house.
Oh crap.

KW|FZ|SIS|MTC|ART
Kirk
Regular Poster

Postby Sworder2 on Wed Nov 13, 2002 4:29 pm

I just had a revelation! I stole the one from my Mom's computer (The keyboard; I didn't steal the revelation...)

Boy, I sure was dumb to not think of that one earlier!

Guh. I hate having to get used to a new keyboard.

Anyway, now that I have free reign over my computer again (You're all mine, Wordpad! Mwahahahahaa!), I hope to get a new avatar. Now that I think about it, you never did post the modded pic I made of one of Tom's creations. Ah well. For those of you who didn't see it, my current avatar is from that pic.
Joe's like, the complete opposite of everything that's my hero...but I like him anyway, just because he's Joe.

-Heather
Sworder2
Regular Poster

hey!

Postby Ani on Wed Nov 13, 2002 4:47 pm

"For those of you who didn't see it, my current avatar is from that pic."

Wha...I feel so left out! I wanna see it! Now!
From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it.
---Groucho Marx
Ani

Return to Jamie and Nick