Dapple wrote:This is my cat, "The fluff cat".
Canis_lupus wrote:I dont see anything.
Then try going here:
http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs12/i/2006/3 ... pple33.jpg
Apparently DeviantArt doesn't like that kind of linking.
* * *
My family kept pets, but living on my own I realized that I can't be so cruel as to keep an animal in the kind of home I run.
The ones I remember best are:
- Tinkerbill - a stray we found when we moved. (Hey, we were ages 5-9. We didn't know it was male!) Often let out at night, until he didn't come "home".
- Cleopatra - IIRC a beagle/daschaund mix. Put down gently after a severe back injury.
- Jimmy & Uncle Jennifer - Two from the same litter. Jenny was thought to be female by everyone including the vet - until he sliced her open. Jimmy lasted until in old age he couldn't fight of an infection; Jenny outlasted his brother until he became even stranger and was causing damage.
- Winifred - Winny was something like a cocker mix, with semi-long clumpy hair. I don't remember how she passed.
- Jasper - A cat a sister got after she first moved out, but passed to Mom & Dad at one point. I think he was retrieved by said sister.
When it became just my parents at the house, the pets were cared for but never replaced.