Happy birthday ?!?

Happy birthday ?!?

Postby Tom Mazanec on Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:18 pm

That is the kind of happy birthday I would expect from solidus.
Now I will probably have a nightmare...
Forum Mongoose
Tom Mazanec
Regular Poster

Postby Madmoonie on Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:32 pm

Solidus has a brother?!!!! Poor guy! Perhaps there should some charity set up for psycological counseling.
Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?' John 11: 25-26
----
Want a new avatar? Contact me and I can set you up with a new sig pic or avatar, totally FREE!
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero

Postby SolidusRaccoon on Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:57 am

Madmoonie wrote:Solidus has a brother?!!!! Poor guy! Perhaps there should some charity set up for psycological counseling.

Not a blood brother, a brother in Christ and a very close friend.
Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual... such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one... Solidus. ...What should I do about the woman? Yes sir. I'll keep her under surveillance. Yes. Thank you. Good-bye...... Mr. President.
SolidusRaccoon
Cartoon Hero

Postby Tom Mazanec on Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:00 pm

By the way, I see you like that movie (Robot Monsters IIRC). My favorite part goes something like this:
Monster: I have killed all the human families on Earth.
Leader: But you forgot to integrate the Bjfltplx function on a hypersubcube.
Monster: Then it is possible that there is one family left alive!
Leader: There IS one family left alive. KILL THEM!!
Forum Mongoose
Tom Mazanec
Regular Poster

Postby Axelgear on Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:06 pm

I hated that movie... Not because of the production values but because my computer collapsed after I got it and I need something to blame it on.

But you have to love B-Movie plot holes/premises. Personally, I like when they admit when they're doing a B-Movie and just do a plot exposition as something the characters see on TV or hear on the radio. "Coming up next, a vortex to another dimension was found in the offices of a popular Potato Chip manufacturer and they've secretly been filling their product with mind controlling additives for years! Find out who tonight at 11."
Astronomer. Sketch Artist. All-around generally creative and useless guy.
Axelgear
Regular Poster

Return to NPC