What do you want to see in the 2007 CD?

What do you want to see in the 2007 CD?

Postby Tom Mazanec on Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:02 pm

We still have a few months till Ralph writes Ennias Longscript's journal pages for the CD. I have to admit, I was quite flabbergasted by the 2006 CD. I was expecting a few towns, not a complete lesson in moons and continents. So what would you like to see on the next CD? I definitely want to learn about Heathtown, how they process their metal in such a metal short society. Maybe a few ideas of other planets in the solar system (do they have the equivalent of phases of Venus or the Moons of Jupiter? Galileo's telescope was almost good enough to get the rings of Saturn. Racconnan telescopes might have some interesting observations, and it is well within their reach) but that might just be a BS in Astronomy interest. If we post our wish list here, maybe we will give Ralph some ideas in time to put on the CD.
Forum Mongoose
Tom Mazanec
Regular Poster

Postby Earl McClaw on Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:43 pm

My interests:

If he continues with Elias Longscript's 100-year-old reports, I'd like to learn more about Rac Conan cultures and practices. Like weddings, funerals, and maybe the marginalia of society. (Those that choose to live outside the mainstream like hermits or loners, rather than those who pursue illegal or immoral activities.)

Or maybe if it doesn't conflict with the current story, the scribe could make more comparisons between the Rac Conans and the lands and peoples he knows of "outside". Sort of a quick overview of what he might be able to relate to the Rac Conans of the world as it was 100 years ago.
Earl McClaw invites you to visit Furryco and the DGL. (Avatar used with permission of Ralph Hayes, Jr.)
Earl McClaw
Regular Poster

Postby Tom Mazanec on Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:07 am

If I understand correctly, such "hermits" are the swamp Racconnans we met in the Gargum "god" arc and Ennias met at the beginning. We already had a wedding, but a funeral is a good suggestion.
Forum Mongoose
Tom Mazanec
Regular Poster

Return to NPC