OT: Wal-mart's Politically Incorrect

Postby Wanderwolf on Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:49 am

StrangeWulf13 wrote:
Wanderwolf wrote:I sometimes feel sorry for Coyote. If you go back to the oldest stories, it's his job to remember the things nobody wants to remember; to know the things nobody wants to think about; to understand what nobody understands.

Soooo... does this mean he knows what Cthulu looks like... and what the elder god does with his victims? :o Oy... the poor guy must have some massive San points in order to keep functioning...

:roll: Sanity? Why would Coyote need that? He introduced Death to the world, and made sure it could never leave; he helped make humans; he scammed more creatures in his stories than even Anansi could imagine.

Sanity? It'd just slow him down. :)

Yours truly,

The wolfish,

Wanderer
Wanderwolf
Regular Poster

Postby Deckard Canine on Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:34 am

Okay, RH, you may be right on this one.

Ever played Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance? The humans are divided into three kingdoms, and the demihumans are divided by species (if that's the word). You find some strong alliances, as between the Hawk and Heron tribes, but for the most part, international trust is shaky if even existent. You have a mostly human team against mostly human foes.
Deckard Canine
Regular Poster

Postby StrangeWulf13 on Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:37 pm

Wanderwolf wrote: :roll: Sanity? Why would Coyote need that? He introduced Death to the world, and made sure it could never leave; he helped make humans; he scammed more creatures in his stories than even Anansi could imagine.

Yours truly,

The wolfish,

Wanderer

So he does know all about squid face... :roll: Guess I'd be a mischief maker too if I'd lost all my sanity to too much knowledge.

Wonder if there's a few things on the internet we humans forget and he has to remember... sheesh; his therapy bills would bankrupt Bill Gates...
I'm lost. I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait. Thanks.
StrangeWulf13
Cartoon Hero

Postby Nick012000 on Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:05 am

StrangeWulf13 wrote:
Wanderwolf wrote: :roll: Sanity? Why would Coyote need that? He introduced Death to the world, and made sure it could never leave; he helped make humans; he scammed more creatures in his stories than even Anansi could imagine.

Yours truly,

The wolfish,

Wanderer

So he does know all about squid face... :roll: Guess I'd be a mischief maker too if I'd lost all my sanity to too much knowledge.

Wonder if there's a few things on the internet we humans forget and he has to remember... sheesh; his therapy bills would bankrupt Bill Gates...

Like probably every fetishistic picture ever posted on 4chan. Shitting dicknipples, anyone?
Nick012000
Regular Poster

Postby StrangeWulf13 on Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:15 pm

Oy now! There's kids around here, fella! :o Let's not be messing with their mental virginity...
I'm lost. I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait. Thanks.
StrangeWulf13
Cartoon Hero

Postby Luna_Northcat on Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:33 am

Seriously, nick -- I really like having a corner of the internet where I can go to escape such images.
Thanks.
<i>Forte est vinu. Fortier est rex. Fortiores sunt mulieres: sup om vincit veritas.</i>
Luna_Northcat
Regular Poster

Postby Tom Mazanec on Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:44 am

My own "furry" backgrounds have human vs furry because the furries appeared late in human history. Kevin and Kell sounds more like what Ralph is groping for...species divided by diet (and with ALL animals, including protozoans, being sapient 99 and 44/100s of everybody is essentially a cannibal). Ozy and Millie have some distinction for dragons and I know some people see a herbivore bad/carnivore good divide (but what about Avery and Timulty, both raccoons? Avery will betray his friends in a heartbeat to look "cool" while Timulty wis the closest depiction of an Unfallen Child I have seen). Gene Catlow has "animen" messing up the picture...future revelation will be required of the history of this world to see how the animosity got started. Florence Ambrose of Freefall is like one of my mammaloids or aesop. 21st Century Fox has no humans (neither does O&M).
Forum Mongoose
Tom Mazanec
Regular Poster

Postby Axelgear on Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:26 pm

There's always the consideration that anthros just... Always were. Humans always seemed a bit dull to me. And besides, animals are more expressionate. You can do more with one set of ears than you can with an entire face some days.
Astronomer. Sketch Artist. All-around generally creative and useless guy.
Axelgear
Regular Poster

Postby Sharuuk on Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:45 pm

Luna_Northcat wrote:Seriously, nick -- I really like having a corner of the internet where I can go to escape such images.
Thanks.

Hey there Moon Kitty.....looong time no see....*huggles & smoochies*.....Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving. Hope to see you around more often.

Şaaruuk
We are NOT surrounded.....this is a "target rich" environment!
Sharuuk
Cartoon Hero

Postby Werekitty on Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:27 pm

Humanity seems to have a species-wide inferiority complex, hence the seeming need for one group to put down another group in order to feel superior and better about themselves.

It is an evolved form of being territorial.
"When you want something done, you ask a man. When you want it done quietly and without any fuss, you ask a woman."
-Mercedes Lackey

I am the Werekitty. Here me mew.

Hope springs eternal.
It just doesn't land where you want.
Werekitty
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to NPC