You know...

You know...

Postby The JAM on Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:42 pm

...I wonder if Ralph is in his trailer and looking at all these Onions discussions and rubbing his hands saying "Dance, my puppets, dance!" :D
The JAM
Cartoon Hero

Postby Rokas on Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:36 pm

Naaaahhh...

That's MY job. :twisted:
I really don't care anymore.
TANSTAAFL
Stockholder of CHOAM, UAC, and Liandri.
Wurfle!
Rokas
Regular Poster

Postby Luna_Northcat on Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:26 am

I imagine he is, actually -- I can't help but feel that he loves to stir the pot. XD
<i>Forte est vinu. Fortier est rex. Fortiores sunt mulieres: sup om vincit veritas.</i>
Luna_Northcat
Regular Poster

Postby Shyal_malkes on Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:45 am

sometimes you just have to speak out on the things you believe, my problem is that I can never do it right.

I think he stirs the pot more when he takes an already existing plot and starts mixing things up there.
I still say the doctor did it....
Shyal_malkes
Cartoon Hero

Postby Sapphire on Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:26 pm

I don't think anything happened that wasn't unexpected. For me, the only unexpected thing was that the response to this wasn't just the rogues gallery agreeing with him, with Wander providing the only dissent, as seemed the case throughout the 'Man on the Border' arc of 'Nip & Tuck.'
I would have hoped to say something meaninful, or possible inciteful. But, alas.
How goes the world today? From right to left or left to right? Perhaps it runs round mad reels, turning in on itself only at long last to blow away with the leaves and gutter-trash.
How goes the world today? Top to Bottom or Bottom to Top? Perhaps it will rise high enough so that it may see the back of its own head, in a maddening tunnel of infinity.
How goes the world today? Clockwise or Counter? Perhaps it will spin itself mad, curling a spring-from into endlessness.
Or maybe, today, it will just stop.
Sapphire
Regular Poster

Return to NPC