on vacation

Postby Madmoonie on Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:31 am

I bet alot of the people who lived in Florida have worked at Disney. Alot of the people I know who lived in that area have worked there.
Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?' John 11: 25-26
----
Want a new avatar? Contact me and I can set you up with a new sig pic or avatar, totally FREE!
Madmoonie
Cartoon Hero

Postby Shyal_malkes on Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:29 pm

many of my characters have parts of me in them, and James from the TOTQ fanfiction is no exception.

but one thing that I am definately not giving him is my flat-footedness. it's amazing to me that what with the kind of shoes I'm wearing that my weak arch in my foot hasn't started acting up sooner but I'm rather gratefull it didn't.

it hurts. my feet ache and my arch is stinging occasionally. at least tomorrow looks more easy with more time in the car and less on foot.

but, at least dry was an option today.
I still say the doctor did it....
Shyal_malkes
Cartoon Hero

Postby UncleMonty on Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:48 pm

Madmoonie wrote:
Rokas wrote:Not to mention the weather... I swear, one drop of water hits the road and everyone starts driving like their car will explode if it goes over 20 MPH. It took me forty minutes to get home tonight thanks to overcautiousness.

At least its not as bad as here in Wichita, a flake of snow or raindrop hits the ground and people think its the next Ice Age, and head for the store. EVERYBODY. Geez, what is three cases of canned goods going to do you for is if it is?

Judging by the ten years or so I lived there, Kansas has some of the most helpful people I've met yet. That probably comes of them all living through tornados every year or so. But every year Wichita buys a bigger pile of sand and salt than the year before to handle the icy winter roads, and at the first heavy frost they dump it on, all at once. Then they can say they didn't have enough to last the season... So they have to buy more next year...
Avoid those who speak badly of the people, for such wish to rule over you.
UncleMonty
Cartoon Hero

Postby Shyal_malkes on Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:58 pm

well, today was lazy, not that I'm upset or anything.

we stopped by weechi wachee, which had a large 'mermaid' theme. unfortunately though it also had a lot of stuff I did not want to look at. still the animal show and the underwater plays and the boat ride were ok.

then we went to the beach, the west side of the state nearly a two hour drive, the waves weren't much to look at and the funnest part was helping my sister make a big sand wall and tower. for some reason I feel like playing Age of Empires again, hmmm...

but considering the rush rush we've had the past few days it felt good to settle down some today, tomorrow we start the long trek home and I start the marathon reading once again of Harry Potter book 5 (I've been reading it out loud since the trip started) to my mom, she needs updating on the book since the movie is coming out sooner or later and all the info she ever gets are from the other movies and she barely pays attention to them anyway. out of 870 pages we are on page 570, wish me luck, here's hoping I finish the story before we get home.
I still say the doctor did it....
Shyal_malkes
Cartoon Hero

Previous

Return to NPC