Some map points

Some map points

Postby Tom Mazanec on Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:24 am

1) One of the sections is designated "Eastern" (I believe it is Laurasia). There was no geographical reason I could see for this. Does this reflect a cultural difference (like the silliness of distinguishing Europe and Asia as separate continents, instead of Eurasia)?
2) Antillia is at the end of quite a fetch of land. General climate might be dry, even semi-arid.
3) What is the name of that super-gulf that looks like a fork (this might help wet Antillia's climate, BTW)?
Forum Mongoose
Tom Mazanec
Regular Poster

Postby StrangeWulf13 on Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:24 pm

Map? What map? What the heck are you talking about? :-? I wish I knew where you were getting this information...
I'm lost. I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait. Thanks.
StrangeWulf13
Cartoon Hero

Postby BrockthePaine on Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:56 pm

El CD.
It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - attributed to Samuel Adams

“To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.” - Richard Henry Lee
BrockthePaine
Cartoon Hero

Return to NPC