In Memoriam

In Memoriam

Postby Deckard Canine on Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:29 am

So on the Day of the Dead, we get an "In Memory Of" dedication. Offhand, I don't remember RHJ doing such tributes before. At least not on the personal level.

It is kind of bittersweet.

EDIT: Originally I had said "the day after the Day of the Dead," but it's actually a three-day holiday in Mexico.
Last edited by Deckard Canine on Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deckard Canine
Regular Poster

Postby BrockthePaine on Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:19 am

The commission was purchased by a guy who's wife recently passed away, I understand. Very sad. (Sir, if you're reading this, my condolences and prayers to you.)
It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - attributed to Samuel Adams

“To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.” - Richard Henry Lee
BrockthePaine
Cartoon Hero

Postby Tom Mazanec on Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:43 am

What a coincidence. I just a few minutes ago posted the lyrics to "Someone is Missing at Christmas" on my website in memory of my father. It is heavily played by our local Christian music station during the holiday season (I believe it was produced here).
Forum Mongoose
Tom Mazanec
Regular Poster

Return to NPC