Keenspace problems

Keenspace problems

Postby Utukki-Girl on Mon Jan 27, 2003 7:28 am

As you might have noticed, Keenspace has been having problems this past week. They are working on fixing them, but in the meantime, there is no way to upload any new comics until they get their admin working.

Between dealing with the keenspace problems and the fact that I had to go into work this weekend, the next comic will be delayed. Hopefully everything will be straightened out by this weekend, and all further updates should proceed a bit more smoothly.

Wish the keenspace admin guys luck in getting everything straightened out! :)
Utukki-Girl
Regular Poster

Postby Kartos on Mon Jan 27, 2003 12:50 pm

Je Crie!

waiting sucks but oh well.. :/

Guess this means I cant fix my layout on my comic then :/

How long until we get a new comic then? weekend? AIee icant wait that long!! >.<

Kartos
Kartos
Regular Poster

Postby Misha on Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:14 am

Well, it's been over a week since we've been *able* to update. We can upload new code and pictures and other changes, but they don't appear and the page we normally use to force an update is currently 404. We haven't heard anything concrete about how much longer that'll be the case, but as soon as we do know anything, we'll pass it on. Believe me, we're frustrated too. And we had a special bonus guest comic planned for today. :(

Don't despair. Someday keenspace will have its act back together, and if not, we might search for greener pastures. Thanks all for hanging in there.
Misha
Regular Poster

Return to Utukki