Thank [u]you[/u]

How many of us would Help anyway we could

I'd help for more Utukki, HoI, etc.
No votes
I'd help Krista even if there'd still be more hiatus.
75%
It doesn't matter either way.
No votes
No, I wouldn't help.
No votes
I'm not casting a vote cause this is a guilt trip
25%

Total votes : 8

Thank [u]you[/u]

Postby Barano Ibara on Tue Sep 10, 2002 9:52 am

Krista, thank you. Thank you for your creative works, your coping with us ravenous fans, and for all that you do to try and keep us happy.

I understand how it feels to have one's life flipped upside down, and I wish there was more that I could do. I think we have all known a little tradgey in our lives. Some of us could probably write soap operas from how crazy life gets. You have my complete and total support.

Also, thank you, Sponsor. We all were probably thinking to ourselves that we'd do anything we could to help Krista, not only because it would mean more Utukki, but because we've come to care for her like a sister or other close relative, sharing in her sorrows and frustrations. Now we can help if we want. There appears to have been much badgering about the acceptance of help, but I think many of us have come together as a community. And we all want to help. Just each of us in our own way.

Krista, we love you. We want to see you back on your feet again. Don't make us hold our breath......... Please???

I saw the little poll, so I thought I'd make one, Krista, Misha... If you think it's too much of a guilt trip you can take it off.... I'm just curious. See I even left a space for if y'all think I'm just laying down a guilt trip.
Barano Ibara

Postby Utukki-Girl on Tue Sep 10, 2002 10:13 am

:oops: :D

Barano, you've gone and made me cry. But in a good way.

Thanks. :D

-Krista
Utukki-Girl
Regular Poster

YaY!!! More Utukki, more HOI :)

Postby Jonathan888 on Tue Sep 10, 2002 5:19 pm

Thank you for letting us help Krista. I'm praying for your mom, and I'm sure others hopes and prayers are with you. Thank you everybody who helps. I wish I could do more like some people are doing.

Jon

:D
Jon-

"I've got a funny feeling about this..."
Jonathan888

Postby Barano Ibara on Wed Sep 11, 2002 5:31 am

You're quite welcome, Krista. I guess when I'm moved to write, I can be a bit of an emotional rollercoaster. I understand wholeheartedly how bad writer's block can be. Now excuse me while I go and bash down my overprotective mothering side, which allowed me to play Kasumi for about 3 years, and try and raise your spirits dear.

For Krista, our Utukki-Girl

You opened our eyes
Opened our minds
Showed us a new view
You walked us down the paths
Your stories lead us
Places we never knew
Where we longed to be
Longed to know
Yearn for more

Keep up the torch
Be our guide
Be it through Utukki
Through Hearts of Ice
Or any other story
Be our guide

We wait for you
To catch your breath
To get your momentum
To be ready to march on
We stand ready
To support you
To help you
To encourage you
To fly us down the streets
Of your imagination.

-Barano Ibara
(Thorny Rose)

Once again, Thank you, Krista.
Barano Ibara

Postby LightHawk on Wed Sep 11, 2002 6:56 am

I feel bad that I am unable to do anything to help in something more tangible than my words. But you still have my support and best wishes. If you need my help in any way, please feel free to ask me. If it's just with well wishes, I can do it. If it's any assistance with your site maintenance, I can help with that. Or just in general.

Again, you have my support and I wish both you and your mother well. Hang in there!

~Light Hawk
Were-hawk extrordinaire and all around nice guy
LightHawk
Regular Poster

Postby Esfwolf on Sat Oct 12, 2002 9:30 am

*cough, cough.* <taps microphone> *anyone out there? no? well, that's ok, i'm used to talking to myself* :D

*ok here we go:

YAY KRISTA!! ooh, go Krista! go Krista! ah yeah, now i got the groove on! uh, oh yeah. . . *

:sweatdrops all around:

*ah, you know you love me* :P

*or else you'd love to see me tied to an anchor and dropped into the Pit of Tartarus* :AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!:

*now that was just mean. :cry: just because i'm doing the 'way to go, Krista, you rock' dance around my room and making my roommate look at me really strangely (actually i don't think she ever looks at me any other way. . . . . )*

8) *see, i'm cool, yo. i can dig it. yo. yo yo yo. heh heh. ok, i'm done.*
Esfwolf

Return to Utukki