More Utukki Wallpaper!

Utukki-Girl
Regular Poster

Post by Utukki-Girl »

I made today's pic into some nifty wallpaper, if anyone is interested.

Enjoy! ^_^

1024 x 768:
http://www.akane.org/ErikNMel-large.jpg

800 x 600:
http://www.akane.org/ErikNMel-small.jpg

-Krista

Stig Hemmer
Regular Poster

Post by Stig Hemmer »

Gary

Post by Gary »

>404

Krista and Michelle, I noticed this problem on akane.org. For some reason, the server is trying to load .jpg files as .jjpg files, which is causing the loads to fail. I've no idea what would be causing this, but I managed to get around the problem (for those who don't know, I have a site on the same domain) by copying each of my xxx.jpg files to xxx.jjpg in the same directory.
Gary Kleppe (always a civilian no matter what it says in the margin, darn it!)
gary@garykleppe.org
http://www.akane.org/gary

Utukki-Girl
Regular Poster

Post by Utukki-Girl »

Gary, I think the image problem with Akane.org is a bandwidth issue. It may be that we are no longer able to post images on Akane.org at all. I've been hosting most of the images on my pages on another server for a while, hoping that would help keep the bandwidth usage low, but apparently it hasn't been enough. Everyone who has their pages hosted on Akane.org may have to find other places to host their pics. I'll be looking into it myself, but if anyone has a suggestion in the meantime, it's more than welcome.

-Krista

Gary

Post by Gary »

Ah, okay, I deen' know dat. I've got web space on my email host that I can use as soon as I can get it properly set up. I'm expecting to move most of my site there anyway, so I can put my images on that server. (I'll most likely have a good amount of extra space there, in fact, so let me know if there's anything you'd like me to host. After all, it's only fair. ^_^)
Gary Kleppe (always a civilian no matter what it says in the margin, darn it!)
gary@garykleppe.org
http://www.akane.org/gary

Tenebrae

Bandwidth...

Post by Tenebrae »

Utukki-Girl wrote:Gary, I think the image problem with Akane.org is a bandwidth issue. It may be that we are no longer able to post images on Akane.org at all. I've been hosting most of the images on my pages on another server for a while, hoping that would help keep the bandwidth usage low, but apparently it hasn't been enough. Everyone who has their pages hosted on Akane.org may have to find other places to host their pics. I'll be looking into it myself, but if anyone has a suggestion in the meantime, it's more than welcome.

I've never posted in one of these forums...sorry if my message looks like poop.
Anyways, I work for an ISP and have a co-located server. You need a place to host your pics? I've got a place. On one condition...you update the comic.
:wink:
-Tenebrae.

Utukki-Girl
Regular Poster

Re: Bandwidth...

Post by Utukki-Girl »

Tenebrae wrote:
Anyways, I work for an ISP and have a co-located server. You need a place to host your pics? I've got a place. On one condition...you update the comic.
-Tenebrae.
Heh. Okay then. Once I post the next few comics (hopefully this week), I'll take you up on that. :D

-Krista

Tenebrae

Re: Bandwidth...

Post by Tenebrae »

Utukki-Girl wrote:
Tenebrae wrote:
-Tenebrae.
Heh. Okay then. Once I post the next few comics (hopefully this week), I'll take you up on that. :D

-Krista

Wai!
Way to put the pressure on, eh?
I'll be watching...
:o
-Tenebrae.