Time for a new survey!

Postby Misha on Tue Apr 09, 2002 8:59 am

The only problem is that I don't have any ideas for cool questions. Help me save this comic from a lame: "Who is your favorite character?" quizlet! Let's hear your ideas!
Michelle Thatcher<P><A HREF="http://utukki.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Utukki</A>
Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
Misha
Regular Poster

Postby LightHawk on Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:37 am

Well, we could always be mean and put up our thoughts on when Krista would get the next comic up. Or the next chapter of HoI. But I'm not a mean person, so I won't suggest that ^_~

Seriously though, I'm not sure what a good question would be. I'll think it over and get back to you.

~LightHawk
who was only just teasing. ^_^
LightHawk
Regular Poster

Postby Utukki-Girl on Wed Apr 10, 2002 7:20 am

Heh... Why did I know that was coming? :razz:

Times like these, I seriously wish I could quit my job and work on Utukki and my other hobbies full time, but bills must be paid, and sleep must be had. Sorry about that. :grin:

Now, as for the poll... Hm. I personally have nothing against "favorite character" polls, but that's just me. :wink:

-Krista
Utukki-Girl
Regular Poster

Postby Misha on Wed Apr 10, 2002 7:40 am

Geeze, Krista! Don't even joke like that. :p

Besides. That's a topic for the bulletin board where people can argue their point. That's much more fun than just checking a radio button, right?

So someone start a flamebait favorite character thread already! Honestly! ^-^
Misha
Regular Poster

Postby Jonathan888 on Fri Apr 12, 2002 6:59 pm

Here's my lamo suggestion for a survey: Which character do you think is most likely to actually be the one to save the world?

just my $0.02 worth

^_^

Jon
Jon-

"I've got a funny feeling about this..."
Jonathan888

Postby Kendrah on Fri Apr 12, 2002 7:33 pm

How about: It's been a late night, a hard day at work and the commute was... ECK! You don't even want to relive that again. So, pained and sore, mentally hurt as well as ego-busted, and dang it all to HECK! you just wanna cry. Instead, you decide sleep is your best option. You don't have work tomorrow and to heck with all those people you call friends (who wanted to see you today.) You snuggle into those warm, fluffy blankets, on top of your lump-free bed, and you grab your age-old stuffed animal friend -- He'll listen for sure! -- and close those weary eyes. Sleep hits you like a sledge hammer and soon your dreams are filled with the tormenting images of your deranged boss, who is chasing after you with a chain saw. AH! You wake up and the sunlight would feel good, except that dang headache and... WHAT? Who's that in your bed, snuggled up to you? My GOD, it's an Utukki character!

Which one of them has stolen into your bed and is now snoring quite loudly?

a) Erik
b) Melody
c) Brittany
d) Jason
e) Tristan
f) Some Minor Character

(okay, so i'm bored. so what? huh?! i have the right to be... *sniffles, blinks* oh. i should run now, huh? *poofs in thin air*)
Kendrah

Postby Barano Ibara on Sun Apr 14, 2002 12:11 pm

Actually that's an unfair poll question since for Some of the polling audiece, I don't know how much... There could be legal issues. I like the most likely to save thew world one, though... Actually though, my mind in it's modest amounts of perversity would actually have me pick...

*drumroll*

Brittany as the surprise plot twist. As in "Uh oh, I freed a demon and the world is crashing down around my ears, and *sniff* He doesn't love me any more? The ungreatful wretch, time to put him back!"
But that's just the thoughts of some manic depressive trying to come off a really bad down swing.
Barano Ibara

Postby Jokergirl on Tue Apr 16, 2002 4:06 am

heh... "do you think the rat thing should be the only survivor?"

j/k. i just happen to love this nice beast... mom, why can't i have my own rat demon?

:wink: JGirl's 0.02 Euro
(hey, I'm not American!)
<plug>Aurora City</plug> Look Ma, my own webcomic! ;)
chat.rpgworlds.com:#auroracity
Jokergirl
Regular Poster

Postby Misha on Fri Apr 19, 2002 8:42 am

Hmmm... Some good suggestions.

(rubs chin thoughtfully.)
Michelle Thatcher<P><A HREF="http://utukki.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Utukki</A>
Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
Misha
Regular Poster

Postby Alterscape on Fri May 24, 2002 5:38 pm

Drat, the forum erased my earlier post. But, anyway, to answer Kendrah's question, I'd go with Tristan. She's not only pretty, but intelligent and witty to boot. Pretty much the kind of girl I wish existed in this backwoods corner of the world. ~,~

As for a suggestion.. well, "What comes first? Armageddon or the next page update?" ;P In all seriousness, well, other than favorite character polls and whatnot, I don't know what else there -is-. Maybe "What mythological character do you think we'll encounter next?" but I don't know enough about the mythology to make answer suggestions, or enough about the mind of Krista and Misha to know the right answer. ;P
Alterscape

Return to Utukki