Dropping in to say hello...

Postby Bill_the_Radish on Mon Jan 07, 2002 2:55 am

It's useful to follow links in people's sigs. ^_~ Morning! ::blinks at the echo:: Ara... Maybe you could entice more people into talking by introducing a game or ice breaker? ^^;<P>------------------
Bill the Radish ^o.o^v
AKA - The Sweet One
GWGN (girl with guy's name)
Bill_the_Radish

Postby Bill_the_Radish on Mon Jan 07, 2002 4:34 am

Ara... I've been on RRyaoi for about three years now, I think. ^^ It's nice to know that I'm not the only stalker here. <P>As for games... I only know two and they're pretty similar; Ca ou Ca and Would You Rather. In both games you offer two choices, the next person to post on that thread chooses one and offers another choice. Only difference being that Ca ou Ca...well, as far as I know that *is* Ca ou Ca (apples or oranges?) where Would You Rather implies some sort of action (would you rather make apple or orange juice?).<P>^^;; I'm not too good at games.<P>------------------
Bill the Radish ^o.o^v
AKA - The Sweet One
GWGN (girl with guy's name)
Bill_the_Radish

Postby Seraphim on Mon Jan 07, 2002 12:13 pm

*creeps out of the darkness* Oooo... it's a NEW person! Hiya Bill the Radish! I'm Seraphim, the friendly neighborhood stalker. *beams brightly* I'm all for talking or playing games or whatever. So, you wanna suggest one? The few I tend to think of are probably not for public forums. *g* (Tis the danger of being a demented stalker - you don't think of anything normal.) Anyway, *waves enthusiasticly* I'm off!<P>Seraphim
Seraphim

Postby Grayshield on Mon Jan 07, 2002 12:59 pm

Well, not new, so much as long lost and now found. I met Bill on the RRyaoi list like...jeez, how long has it been?<P>::Proceeds to GLOMB the Radish::<P>Anyway....games. What sort of games happen on message boards? Word games I'd imagine, or games relating to the comic (not that mine is advanced enough in the storyline for any games to come of it. Speaking of which, shouldn't I have strip ready for today....crap....) Um, any suggestions are more than welcome, I gotta go draw....<P>--Lauren
AKA Sadie
Grayshield

Return to SalesFloor