Up and Running again

Up and Running again

Postby Dutch Joe on Tue Sep 24, 2002 8:42 pm

Finally up and running again.
It has only been aabout 1000 monthes since the last comic but it is well worth the wait.
I mean I had to clean my pants after I found out that the strip was back on (or maybe that was the geraderia talking).
Well anyway I am glad that cchalfam finaly got a phone line and started it back up.

So Post you Later
D.J.
Dutch Joe
Regular Poster

Postby Gigas on Wed Sep 25, 2002 4:11 am

*salutes*

Aye, Cap'n! She's runnin' smoothly once more, with no end in sight!

Yarg!
Psst. Hey, Guido! It's all so clear to me now. I'm the keeper of the cheese... and you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it. That's why he's gonna kill us. So we have to beat it. Yeah. Before he lets loose the marmosets on us! Don't worry, little missy! I'll save you!

Kiss the Pan
Gigas
Regular Poster

Location: Beautiful downtown Stygia, ruling supreme over the primal forces of Chaos.

Postby Dutch Joe on Wed Sep 25, 2002 1:42 pm

:o Cap'n?? :o

Everybody knows that a ninja would kick the poo out of a Pirate any day and in every way.

Cuz I once saw this ninja kill an whole planet just because some one said some pirate lingo. But I will not tell him you said Cap'n and Yarg
Dutch Joe
Regular Poster

Postby Gigas on Thu Sep 26, 2002 4:04 am

I was drunk when I said that, honest!
Psst. Hey, Guido! It's all so clear to me now. I'm the keeper of the cheese... and you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it. That's why he's gonna kill us. So we have to beat it. Yeah. Before he lets loose the marmosets on us! Don't worry, little missy! I'll save you!

Kiss the Pan
Gigas
Regular Poster

Location: Beautiful downtown Stygia, ruling supreme over the primal forces of Chaos.

Return to Kiss the Pan