Back in the Suit!

Postby J Andy on Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:09 pm

word, yo. let's do this in letter format.
Dear Gigaz,
I have recently discovered your site and am an instant fan. You can be certain I will link you on my own page: <a href="http://shmanko.keenspace.com">shmanko.keenspace.com </a>. My only complaint is that it is so damned hard to get in contact with you to discuss your work. I'm not a stalker and have no interest in becoming one, but all you have is this forum and the icq number (which you are never on). No email? No aim accounts?
Sincerely, Discouraged in Illinois

Man, I feel like a wuss after that! Fuck, Damn, Shit, and other such expletives. Now I feel better.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: J Andy on 2002-04-10 15:12 ]</font>
J Andy

Postby Gigas on Wed Apr 10, 2002 8:22 pm

*wakes up from coma*

Whaz? Whozzat?

Yeah, sorry. ^_^' It's chibachimp@godisdead.com, if you were wanting to get ahold of me.
Gigas
Regular Poster

Location: Beautiful downtown Stygia, ruling supreme over the primal forces of Chaos.

Postby Haley on Thu Apr 18, 2002 6:21 am

I, too, am now a Kiss the Pan fan, and have been spreading its message of joy and light to all I encounter. A Pan Pilgrim, if you will.

I never knew you had such a keen sense of humor, Gigas. I'm used to seeing you as Nasty Evil Overlord and Big, Hulking, Spiny Beast. It's quite the pleasant surprise.

See you in Wonderland,
-Haley/Briar
Haley

Postby Gigas on Fri Apr 19, 2002 10:39 am

Yes, go forth, my children, and spread the joy of Pan. When all have tasted of its sweet nectar, we shall unleash the giant hypno-ray and force them to bake us cookies for all eternity!

*insert maniacal laugher*
Gigas
Regular Poster

Location: Beautiful downtown Stygia, ruling supreme over the primal forces of Chaos.

Postby Dutch Joe on Sun Sep 29, 2002 10:23 pm

I like pie
but I will never ever get back in the suit

Yours Truly

D.J.

my mom is a female
Dutch Joe
Regular Poster

Return to Kiss the Pan