Postby L33t Skillz on Tue May 10, 2005 7:44 am

Knight: How do you know he's a secret agent?
Peasant: He looks like one!

It would seem to me that the logical way to dress as a Secret Agent is in a way that nobody would expect a Secret Agent to dress. Then people will be on the look out for a normally dressed person and no body would suspect the person dressed as a Secret Agent; as Secret Agents never actually dress as such.
L33t Skillz
Regular Poster

Postby Darth Paradox on Wed May 11, 2005 3:02 pm

Yes, but then once people realize it, they'll start tracking down everyone dressed like a secret agent, and so forth.

Obviously, the answer is to dress as a mime. Obviously, everyone will hate you, but at least you won't be suspected of anything other than mimery. (Which is not to be confused with maimery, which will be happening in the comic soon enough...)

...Hmm.

*scribbles some future plot notes*
-Darth Paradox

Scatterplot - a thrice-weekly webcomic

Show me the books he loves and I shall know the man far better than through mortal friends.
-S. Weir Mitchell
Darth Paradox
Regular Poster

Postby L33t Skillz on Thu May 12, 2005 7:28 am

Hurrah for foreshadowing! Never mind the fact that 'maimery' isn't technically a word. :P
That's ok, it's obivous that you meant the process of maiming...unless, of course, you meant mammary. :o
L33t Skillz
Regular Poster

Postby Darth Paradox on Thu May 12, 2005 11:53 am

It is now, dammit.

:D
-Darth Paradox

Show me the books he loves and I shall know the man far better than through mortal friends.
-S. Weir Mitchell
Darth Paradox
Regular Poster

Postby SannaSK on Tue May 17, 2005 11:39 am

so hi chris, remember me? : ppp if not, don't worry, sometimes i barely remember me too.

so i've been getting the 'scatterplot update' emails for a while now.... and haven't had time to read. so just now, i read through everything since january or so ... and backwards too! but i still understood. yay for good funny writing ^___^ KEEP IT UP, yo. charles is kinda cute, too : p too bad none of the irl guys who have ponytails look any good in them : p. least none that i've seen.

-- Sanna
SannaSK

Postby Darth Paradox on Tue May 17, 2005 3:30 pm

SannaSK wrote:so hi chris, remember me? : ppp if not, don't worry, sometimes i barely remember me too.

so i've been getting the 'scatterplot update' emails for a while now.... and haven't had time to read. so just now, i read through everything since january or so ... and backwards too! but i still understood. yay for good funny writing ^___^ KEEP IT UP, yo. charles is kinda cute, too : p too bad none of the irl guys who have ponytails look any good in them : p. least none that i've seen.

-- Sanna

Sure I remember you! Not very well, I'm afraid, but I do... Glad you've been enjoying the comic! (And thanks!)

I pretty much look just like Charles, but whether I'm as cute as him is just a matter of opinion...
-Darth Paradox

-S. Weir Mitchell
Darth Paradox
Regular Poster

Bloody hell!

Postby Nick Pavlovski on Tue May 17, 2005 5:39 pm

SANNA?!

You still alive?! I thought you'd disappeared forever!

-nick pavlovski-
Nick Pavlovski
Regular Poster

Postby SannaSK on Wed May 18, 2005 1:39 pm

yeah, barely alive... nantoka : p ^___^ hi nick~

yes, i'm very much enjoying scatterplot ^_^ your art has improved dramatically.

i'm *gulp* living with my parents atm... job hunting ^___^ wish me luck~ trying to get into the dubbed anime scene (go figure~~~ remember what got me out of the avalon boards in the first place?). I hope I have time to start writing SC again.... I think Kas would still be willing to draw for me... gotta have something worth drawing first, though : p

so where can I tell you to send the 'scatterplot update' emails to a different address?

-- Sanna
SannaSK

Postby Darth Paradox on Thu May 19, 2005 3:33 pm

Just sign up with a new address. If you want me to take the old address off, I can do that.
-Darth Paradox

-S. Weir Mitchell
Darth Paradox
Regular Poster

Return to Scatterplot