Today, I sob.

Today, I sob.

Postby Yusagi Yotimbo on Fri Sep 13, 2002 4:56 am

I've misplaced my first disc to Xenogears. Oh, the horror! :cry: If I can't find it, I take back everything I said about a remake being bad.
"Where's the early bird, when you need him?" ~Wakka
Yusagi Yotimbo

Postby Kuizero on Fri Sep 13, 2002 3:22 pm

wow, seems like my other reply woulda gone better here... soo many threads for so few posts! n00bs, join the forum!!! but oh how i feel your pain. its such a great game, i don't see why they can't just make it a greatest hit for the love of god!
" I don't care for the way you used my full name along with the words 'see' and 'naked'. - Misaka Matsuya
Kuizero
Regular Poster

Postby Lordbrat on Fri Sep 13, 2002 4:01 pm

heh, dun think there were enough copies made in us to get it into greatest hits... sure there woulda been enough buyers, but hey... Why the heck do you guys keep on trashing your 1st disks? i'd think you guys would be on 2nd disk or something... too much your missing... (unless your playing through again) btw, why cant you play it? just a few scratches? cause if thats the case you can still wipe off the cd part of it, ive done it on other games, got rid of really nasty scratches... ive heard that they make lots of layers of protection for it just for that reason... corse it wouldnt help if the disk was shattered or something...
Lordbrat

Postby Kuizero on Fri Sep 13, 2002 5:31 pm

hey now!!!! ive beaten the game..ooooh sucha agreat game... yeah they shoulda done the whole graetest hit thing wit xeno like they did with fftactics.
" I don't care for the way you used my full name along with the words 'see' and 'naked'. - Misaka Matsuya
Kuizero
Regular Poster

Postby Yusagi Yotimbo on Sat Sep 14, 2002 12:22 am

Yeah. I beat it a couple years ago. I just wanted to replay the game, after visiting the forum the last couple days, and when I went to play it, I couldn't find it. <sigh>
"Where's the early bird, when you need him?" ~Wakka
Yusagi Yotimbo

Postby Kuizero on Sat Sep 14, 2002 6:07 am

ouch, and mine just bit the big one. they really did fit a whole lotta game on one playstation disk and then the second was pure gold and anime cinema^^ the greatness of a new xenogears would be in the perfect works tho! if youve read the perfect works,its reall obvious that THIS TIME (not in ff7, let it go folks) releas dates and/or budget really took their toll. the perfect works has some specs and a if i remember corectly (not always a great gamble^_^;;) a screen shot or two of omnigears for emeralda and maria. think of all the time and story behind thatO_O
Kuizero
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 11832 on Sun Sep 15, 2002 1:02 am

Yeesh. I need to get Xenogears, seeing how cool it is.

But first... I gots ta get money... :P
ZOMBIE USER 11832
Regular Poster

Postby Kuizero on Sun Sep 15, 2002 3:47 pm

Yeeeeeeah, that whole money thing'll stop ya dead in yer trax. Xenogears is better than money though, i mean, why let a little thing like money stop u? }=P
Kuizero
Regular Poster

Return to Title Pending