Xenosaga

Xenosaga

Postby Yusagi Yotimbo on Wed Sep 11, 2002 10:38 pm

So, Kwyndig, Mr. Author, I have to ask: when Xenosaga hits our shores, do we get to see sprites of Shion, KOS-MOS, and that gang make their appearance in [ Title Pending ]? :D
Yusagi Yotimbo

Postby Kuizero on Thu Sep 12, 2002 3:35 am

*drools* oooooh xeno . . . saga *sighs* runs off madly to collect wallapapers and information!
Kuizero
Regular Poster

Part 1 of 6, no less

Postby Yusagi Yotimbo on Thu Sep 12, 2002 4:06 am

If you're hyped about Xenosaga, just remember: Xenogears was part 5 (even though it was the first made) of a 6 part story. Xenosaga is part 1. That means.... -counts fingers- 4 more games after Xenosaga! :D And, if you're looking for info on Xenosaga, check http://www.everythingxenosaga.com :wink:
Yusagi Yotimbo

Postby Lordbrat on Thu Sep 12, 2002 12:13 pm

heh, title pending going 3d... dont think that would happen, but hey, mabe we can get some 2d sprites.... ok, i doubt it, but hey, would be cool.... *just pictures the guys in saga coming from about 14,000 years in the past to meet up with the xenogears chars...* can anyone say plot holes? =P
Lordbrat

Postby Kuizero on Thu Sep 12, 2002 12:42 pm

By the time they make it to episode 5 itll be ps4 time at least. wooooah, i think i read somehting about them redoing xenogears( the RIGHT way :o )s when they get to it. wonder how thatll go...ooooh shinys .... anyway someone should make some shion and chaos and KOSMOS sprites, that would be so kawaii. XD
Kuizero
Regular Poster

Postby Yusagi Yotimbo on Thu Sep 12, 2002 3:27 pm

Personally, even if we can't see Shion or KOS-MOS, I'd just settle for some other Xenogears characters popping in. I know Chuchu is on her way (being the Word, and all), but I want to see Dan! I know you can do it, Kwyndig... I've seen the sprites at the site you use: http://www.rpgicons.com Give me Dan, or so help me, I WILL vote Dark Avatar in 2004! :evil:
Yusagi Yotimbo

Postby Lordbrat on Fri Sep 13, 2002 2:58 am

omg! you cant be serious! dont do it man! dont do it!!! .... wait, we were talking about adding chu-chu sprite right? dan. well, dan shouldnt even be in this story... unless of corse if fei 'accidentally' rams his sister with something, say, a truck, and mercilessly kills her, then i can see dan coming into the picture... heh.... btw, i heard the same thing kwyn, they should remake xenogears under the title xenosaga 5, and it will have some new features, prolly more 3d, updates on the graphics, etc... wonder what theyll use as 6...
Lordbrat

Postby Kuizero on Fri Sep 13, 2002 3:28 am

dan, huh? he was caraaaaazy :o it was cool that he pumped himself up to take his revenge but his chracter just really fizzled and died...but i can see how a mini-man with a vengance could go in title pending :wink: bring him back Kwyndig! I beseech u , we want dan!
" I don't care for the way you used my full name along with the words 'see' and 'naked'. - Misaka Matsuya
Kuizero
Regular Poster

Postby Kuizero on Fri Sep 13, 2002 3:28 am

if i could type, id be dangerous :wink:
" I don't care for the way you used my full name along with the words 'see' and 'naked'. - Misaka Matsuya
Kuizero
Regular Poster

Postby Yusagi Yotimbo on Fri Sep 13, 2002 3:31 am

I don't really think Xenogears needs to be redone. We already have one version, and since the PS2 is backwards compatible, we can still play it on our "next generation console," so why bother? Well, I guess it'd serve to make Namco money, and to make us wait even longer for the finale. :(
"Where's the early bird, when you need him?" ~Wakka
Yusagi Yotimbo

Postby Lordbrat on Fri Sep 13, 2002 1:29 pm

and fix up about 20,000 different things. dun think of it as a game called xenogears, think of it as xenosaga 5. it will be Unusually similar to xenogears, but it wont be xenogears. ill predict some new battle layout, possibly... same characters, mostly same plot, way modified in graphics, battles, probably modify some transformations, and work the 2nd disk to make it more playable =P (remember, these are just PREDICTIONS)
Lordbrat

Postby Kuizero on Fri Sep 13, 2002 3:20 pm

it'd be worth the finale wait for a suped xenogears!!! not to mention just finding a coppy is hell. i know my first disk got trashed :( as long as they don't mess with the greatness. it would be a sorta xenogears inernationa;l, with special faetures.
Kuizero
Regular Poster

Postby Lordbrat on Fri Sep 13, 2002 3:58 pm

yea, it would be great to get it... too bad its coming out for either the ps2 or ps3 (not sure) :( ive only got a psx running here... man that sux that your 1st disk got trashed... i mean, how could you let that happen? =P i keep mine in like pure mint condition... ok, not really since ive played it, but hey..
Lordbrat

Postby Kuizero on Fri Sep 13, 2002 7:09 pm

erg well shit happens to good videogames, look at the ordeal fftactics went throught to be recognized...man i can't wait for the next fftactics
Kuizero
Regular Poster

Postby Yusagi Yotimbo on Sat Sep 14, 2002 12:25 am

The second FFTactics (which is coming out for the GameBoy Advance, by the way) doesn't really look too promising. I was a huge fan of the first, but the second seems to be wanting to take the approach of Digimon 3rd season (where the kids find the cards and then it's all real), except, in FFT2, a group of teenagers read a book called "FFTactics" (of course) and are transported into the book...... <sigh>
Yusagi Yotimbo

Postby Kuizero on Sat Sep 14, 2002 5:56 am

Y'know, when u put it in that pokemon league of kidy shows terms, it don't sound to good. ;_; buuut if fftactics so i will buy it no matter what! *looks determined* because this is the sequel we ( or possibly me and five friends) have been begging for since we beat fftactics, and then beat it again, and then beat again, and then smaked people around with cloud at a newer higher level. . . and then, i could go for a while. The story doesn't sound like the epic the last one did, but we know so little, it could really turn around from there. *spoiler* wouldn't it be great to be transported back to the fftactic world right after delita commited and ovelia died. or having to step in and save olan from the church. XD plus as long as they don't mess with the battle/class system too much, its already gonna be great^^
Kuizero
Regular Poster

Postby Yusagi Yotimbo on Sun Sep 15, 2002 11:17 pm

Pokemon league of kiddie shows?! Hey! I enjoyed Digimon, till the third season ruined it. <sniffles> Where else could you find an Elvis-impersonating monkey? Etamon!! <sigh>
Yusagi Yotimbo

Postby Kuizero on Mon Sep 16, 2002 1:34 pm

nope, the second season ruined digimon. the third season made me come back=D but the plot has sooo much potential, and at the moment, the fftactics advance site has jack shit on it. they should give the game its own name. just adding advance to the title really makes the game seem like some add on or afterthough.
Kuizero
Regular Poster

Postby Yusagi Yotimbo on Thu Sep 19, 2002 12:27 am

The second season ruined Digimon? What?! How can you say that about my precious Ken, the Digimon Emperor?... <sobs> :cry:
Yusagi Yotimbo

Postby Kuizero on Thu Sep 19, 2002 1:15 pm

Ken was a great character, alltho they went a li'l overboard with thebad guy becomes a good guy thing... no i have to say Davis ruined it more than anything, the heroes had no chemistry at all, and the egg transformation made it seem like they were trying way too hard to bring in more viewers. But more Kairi, and she was a kick ass character!
Kuizero
Regular Poster

Return to Title Pending