Homosexuality

Postby Tailsteak on Mon Feb 25, 2002 7:01 am

Well, it looks like Habibi is discovering a new facet of her sexuality... or perhaps, she alreay was aware of it? She never made any direct claims to straightness that I can recall.

Lesbians and bisexuals are popular these days... Chelsea Chattan just kissed a girl... I've got one in my strip... will Habibi hop on the bandwagon?
Tailsteak
Regular Poster

Postby Icewing on Mon Feb 25, 2002 7:07 pm

That's just a thank-you kiss. She kept Hab's life from being completely ruined. It doesn't appear like a sexually-motivated gesture to me. Of course, I'm sure they feel closer, but damn mind-meld therapy ALWAYS does that.

Considering what deCess did, gratitude is not unreasonable. "Lesbian" and "bisexual" are just labels. I hope no one thinks this is surprising enough to make a big deal over--After all the psychic-freakin'-powers weren't weird enough warrant a specific post. I hate this lesbian-chic popularity thing that nearly every form of media has now... they're just people, that aren't any more or less interesting than anyone else. Who cares about whom they give thank-you kisses to?

Frankly, I think we could all benefit from having a "kissing friend." :smile:

This is NOT something written by Joshua Lesnick. :smile:

edit: I'm not responding to anything Tailsteak said, but he mentioned the "bandwagon" thing going on in society, and that set me off. :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Icewing on 2002-02-25 19:16 ]</font>
Icewing

Postby Tailsteak on Tue Feb 26, 2002 10:48 am

Hey, I agree with you.
Tailsteak
Regular Poster

Postby Icewing on Wed Feb 27, 2002 2:30 am

Cool. I was worried there that the target of my rant wasn't clear enough... :oops:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Icewing on 2002-02-27 02:30 ]</font>
Icewing

Postby DDave on Thu Feb 28, 2002 1:21 pm

Howdy,

Well adding a "lesbian" scene to the comic is starting to pay off in additional people visiting Pander. According to the logs, we had someone surf over from

http://lesbo-tennie-girls.lesbian-hardc ... /farm.html

No shit.

Pander certainly seems to be getting a reputation among the cognoscenti out there :smile:

Best,

Dave
DDave
Regular Poster

Postby Icewing on Thu Feb 28, 2002 8:38 pm

*sigh*

There goes the neighborhood... :wink:
Icewing

Return to Pander