Today's (Jan 21) smarmy comment

Postby DDave on Mon Jan 21, 2002 2:56 am

Howdy,<P>Well, if you have read the Goddamn News for today's strip, you can see the perils of writing comments ahead of time. Here I was, trying to be a responsible and pre-load comics on the server so that you wouldn't have a lapse in service during my absence, and of course all sorts of hell breaks loose.<P>Hope it was worth a chuckle anyway.<P>Best,<P>Dave
<P>------------------
-----------
dDave
<A HREF="http://pander.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Pander. A webcomic.</A>
DDave
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby Icewing on Mon Jan 21, 2002 9:40 am

Well, I'm very intrigued so far. I check your site often. I think this is turning out very well already considering how new it is. <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/smile.gif"><P>metaphysics? psychokinesis? superpowers? Heh, sounds like "Mike Rosenzweig Syndrome" <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/wink.gif">
Icewing
Newbie
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby DDave on Tue Jan 22, 2002 2:01 am

Howdy,<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Icewing:
<B>metaphysics? psychokinesis? superpowers? Heh, sounds like "Mike Rosenzweig Syndrome" <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/wink.gif"></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hey, thanks for reading. It is always nice to get feedback on Pander. Um, who is Mike Rosenzweig?<P>Best,<P>Dave<P>------------------
-----------
dDave
<A HREF="http://pander.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Pander. A webcomic.</A>
DDave
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby Doogan on Tue Jan 22, 2002 3:00 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dDave:
<B>Howdy,<P> Hey, thanks for reading. It is always nice to get feedback on Pander. Um, who is Mike Rosenzweig?<P>Best,<P>Dave<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Mike Rosenzweig is the writer / artist of Everything Jake at <A HREF="http://www.everythingjake.com!" TARGET=_blank>www.everythingjake.com!</A>
Interesting work there... and here as well!<P>-- Doogan
Doogan
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby DDave on Wed Jan 23, 2002 1:33 am

Howdy,<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doogan:
<B> Mike Rosenzweig is the writer / artist of Everything Jake at <A HREF="http://www.everythingjake.com" TARGET=_blank>www.everythingjake.com!</A> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thanks for the reference - although your link doesn't work (there is a exclamation point in the URL). I just finished reading Everything Jake in one sitting, all 625 strips. Nice art and good writing. I had to wince a couple of times when I saw story elements in Everything Jake that I had planned for Pander. (sigh) time to start re-writing certain sections....<P>Best,<P>Dave<P>------------------
-----------
dDave
<A HREF="http://pander.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Pander. A webcomic.</A>
DDave
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby Doogan on Thu Jan 24, 2002 3:59 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dDave:
<B>Howdy,<P> Thanks for the reference - although your link doesn't work (there is a exclamation point in the URL). I just finished reading Everything Jake in one sitting, all 625 strips. Nice art and good writing. I had to wince a couple of times when I saw story elements in Everything Jake that I had planned for Pander. (sigh) time to start re-writing certain sections....<P>Best,<P>Dave<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Oops, my bad on the exclamation point! I use those things too much!!! heh! <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/smile.gif">
I would not worry too much about similarities, I am sure there will be more than enough differences between your work and his.<P>-- Doogan
Doogan
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm


 

Return to Pander



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron