Whatcha think?

Postby Falcon61 on Tue Dec 04, 2001 11:02 am

Hi everyone!<P>Well we've been doing SlapOut for a few months now. Let us know what you think! Does it crack you up, bore you to tears, just dont get it...whatever it is let us know.<P>Larry
Falcon61

Postby Lanty on Wed Dec 05, 2001 1:50 am

Hello, Larry. I just thought I'd try out our new message board. <P><P>------------------
<A HREF="http://www.pluginboy.com" TARGET=_blank>Plugin Boy Comic</A>
Lanty
Regular Poster

Postby Lanty on Sun Dec 09, 2001 10:00 am

Okay, before anyone says anymore about why I do another comic besides Plugin Boy...let me explain exactly what duties Larry and I share on Slapout.<P>I've received several complaints from people wondering why if I have time to do another comic, why don't I have to time to do Plugin Boy more often? Well, the simple reason is I only do pencilling duties and co-plotting on Slapout, while Plugin Boy is one huge effort on the part of one person. Pencils on Slapout generally do not take a whole lot of time, maybe somewhere between 15-40 minutes a strip as opposed to Plugin Boy which takes somewhere in the neighborhood of two hours. Inking, coloring, lettering, and, of course, writing Plugin Boy take much much longer, so each strip takes an average of 5 to 6 hours to complete. Sometimes the pencils on Slapout are really really rough, so kudos go out to Larry for making Slapout look as great as it does. Larry does most of the work on Slapout including coloring and writing the bulk of the dialogue and lettering it as well. <P>So...there you have it: defending myself from misguided comic fans.
<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://www.pluginboy.com" TARGET=_blank>Plugin Boy Comic</A>
Lanty
Regular Poster

Return to Slapout