Battlebots Revisited

Postby GregCartoonist on Tue Feb 12, 2002 11:38 am

After many false rumors and guesses about the Buckets' creator appearance on the Battlebots television show, I have another rumored guess. Tonight, Tuesday 12th of February, it may be that we'll turn up. According to Scott Stantis, who got word from the folks at the show, at least that's what I've been told. Whatever. Check it out on Comedy Central (for those of you with cable) or on a friend's television (For those of you without cable). <P>Scott's afraid he'll come off looking like an ass, and I'm afraid I'll sound like a moron. The camera doesn't lie, I've been told. <P>If you're seeing this post after Tuesday the 12th of February, remember that the show repeats the following weekend, or maybe you can check us out on their website.<P>
GregCartoonist
Regular Poster

Postby Scatman on Wed Feb 13, 2002 6:03 am

What happened, Greg? I was out last night with the Mrs. celebrating Fat Tuesday. Were you or Scott on? If so, when on the weekend does it repeat? Keep us posted, and I'll keep my VCR ready.
Scatman
Regular Poster

Postby GregCartoonist on Wed Feb 13, 2002 6:22 am

Well, Scott's there. I was left upon the cuttin' room floor. I was afraid that would happen. Oh, well. At least we can generate some kind of interest in the strip if enough people see the interview. It's on again late Saturday. Check it out.
GregCartoonist
Regular Poster

Return to Home Fries