STUMPED!

STUMPED!

Postby ZOMBIE USER 2125 on Sat Aug 31, 2002 9:57 pm

Oh, man, good job, AC. Nice work on the character designs, and you've thoroughly stumped me. I'm glad you spared me a few hours because I'm going to have to think a while for this one.

By the way, when is COL ending? I am going out of town for two weeks soon and consequently will miss two weeks unless it ends soon. So I just wanted to know what you two thought about what we should do.

Later now.
ZOMBIE USER 2125
Regular Poster

COL's ending

Postby Ghislain_WildCat on Sun Sep 01, 2002 6:48 pm

I thought that we were going to end the story monday october 8th.
Ghislain_WildCat
Regular Poster

Postby AnimeCanuck on Mon Sep 02, 2002 7:41 am

YAY!!!!
*jumps up and down*
I stumped you!!!
I'm so glad!!

And... And... You liked my art!! ^___^
I'm really quite happy.
And extremely excited to see what you'll put up.

Yes!

I agree in full with Ghislain's date of October 8th.
You see, we began this zany endeavor on July 10th.. which would make the last day October 9th (3 months exactly)... but to keep with our Mon-Wed-Fri schedule, October 8th is the last day.

^_^

So, Bryan.. you're the one who gets to wrap things up!
(are you excited!?^^)

Anyways, I'm off to continue watching the Viewer's Choice Roswell Marathon!!!! (WOOT!!! ^_^)

Ja ne!
AnimeCanuck
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 2125 on Mon Sep 02, 2002 3:10 pm

okay, well just so you guys know, on the 16th and 23rd I will not be able to participate because I will be out of town and away from computer. Sorry guys, but I will be back on board the week I get back. Oh, and AC, I may need to enlist your help on maintaining the Keenime dropdown during that time ...don't worry, I'll have everything prepared so all you'll have to do is upload stuff on the right day.

Keep up the good work, guys. The time you spend on the comics really shows and happily we are all very diligent and enthusiastic people.
ZOMBIE USER 2125
Regular Poster

Return to Yankuckcanee