Finally!

Finally!

Postby AnimeCanuck on Sun Aug 25, 2002 8:00 am

Heh!!
You know Bryan's strip about Prixodec XP...
Well, I FINALLY found where I slipped up and put Joshua instead of Joseph!
(I still CAN'T believe I did that! Maybe it was because of cute little Joshua at Daycamp?? *shrugs*)

It was at the end of the strip where Pearl was chasing Brandon down the street! I did it during the end narration! I can't believe it!!!!
I'm not going to fix it. In fact.. that gives me an idea... Heheh.

I can't wait to see what Bryan will do this week... and GHISLAIN! ... since he hasn't drawin in A WHILE! ^^
AnimeCanuck
Regular Poster

Telepathy

Postby Ghislain_WildCat on Mon Aug 26, 2002 3:42 pm

Talking about Bryan's last strip, I think he's a MIND READER! I was thinking about parodying Scooby-doo and about the PERFECTLY SAME REASON Brandon wasn't the father too!

Oh! And the thing with the alien-masked killer is sooo funny! XD Have you played or watched Resident Evil, Bryan? 'cuz the PrisodecXP was spreaded the same way and has the same effects when the affected victim is killed. XDDD
Ghislain_WildCat
Regular Poster

Re: Finally!

Postby ZOMBIE USER 2125 on Mon Aug 26, 2002 9:46 pm

AnimeCanuck wrote:Heh!!
You know Bryan's strip about Prixodec XP...
Well, I FINALLY found where I slipped up and put Joshua instead of Joseph!
(I still CAN'T believe I did that! Maybe it was because of cute little Joshua at Daycamp?? *shrugs*)

It was at the end of the strip where Pearl was chasing Brandon down the street! I did it during the end narration! I can't believe it!!!!
I'm not going to fix it. In fact.. that gives me an idea... Heheh.

I can't wait to see what Bryan will do this week... and GHISLAIN! ... since he hasn't drawin in A WHILE! ^^

Heeeheee, I hoped that you wouldn't fix it, especially before I did the comic right after that. Sorry, I get into this habit of pouncing on other people's quirks. Don't mind me.
ZOMBIE USER 2125
Regular Poster

Re: Telepathy

Postby ZOMBIE USER 2125 on Mon Aug 26, 2002 9:50 pm

Ghislain_WildCat wrote:Talking about Bryan's last strip, I think he's a MIND READER! I was thinking about parodying Scooby-doo and about the PERFECTLY SAME REASON Brandon wasn't the father too!

Man, sorry Ghis. I don't plan these things. All my ideas always come up after AC's comic and I never know what to do before I see what AC did. Well, we are working together after all, haven't we? Consider it I got rid of all that stuff so you can have a lot of space to concentrate on other stuff. Go hog wild. I love it when you guys completely stump me - it makes things exciting and crazy and forces us to be creative.

Oh! And the thing with the alien-masked killer is sooo funny! XD Have you played or watched Resident Evil, Bryan? 'cuz the PrisodecXP was spreaded the same way and has the same effects when the affected victim is killed. XDDD

What, really? No, I haven't played or watched Resident Evil. What a weird coincidence. Oh well, that's still funny. Kind of like an accidental parody.
ZOMBIE USER 2125
Regular Poster

Return to Yankuckcanee