To Shu: IMPORTANT!!!!

To Shu: IMPORTANT!!!!

Postby AnimeCanuck on Thu Jul 18, 2002 6:24 am

Hey, if you're going to do your 5-stip mini comic (heh.. if your friend had some laughs, consider it hilarious and put it up!) then you'd better email me ASAP. I leave tomorrow after work, so the LAST TIME I'll be able to check my email for 10-11 days, is TOMORROW MORNING.

Otherwise, I can't give you the username and password. (though, you COULD always ask Bryan for it, since he knows it.)

Okay?

Good luck! ^^
Oh yeah.. please email me saying with the title of your mini-series too.
Thanks!

yf,
Christine the AC
AnimeCanuck
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 2125 on Fri Jul 19, 2002 11:13 am

And if you don't get it to AC in time, like she said, just talk to me and I'll get you hooked up. I'll be around for a while. (Which reminds me that I am taking some vacations in august/september - I'll tell you guys about it later).

AC - remember, I still gots one comic to go before the commercial break. That is, if Koio wishes to put his comic up, it'll be on tuesday or after that.
ZOMBIE USER 2125
Regular Poster

okay...

Postby Pooki on Tue Jul 23, 2002 2:08 am

okay... first page of 'nothing'

and it's all done, so all i need is to scan... how often should i update? (5 pages in total)
KoioSuru
Don't tease the stuffed bear:
<a href="http://www.freelancedreams.com/">http://www.freelancedreams.com/</a>
Pooki
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 2125 on Tue Jul 23, 2002 2:48 pm

Wow, Koio, that is one hell of a layout for the first page. I'm deeply impressed. I can't wait to see more.

As for your "gig", I think it'll be safe to say once every two days (every other day). I will be busy the weekend of august 3rd, since it is the comic convention.

Let me know if you need any more assistance.
ZOMBIE USER 2125
Regular Poster

Return to Yankuckcanee