write your own ending to this story!

write your own ending to this story!

Postby Litazia Tanxashira on Sun Sep 15, 2002 1:01 pm

More like predict... um, the V6 all die. Again. And again. Until Grizball appears and seduces each and every one of them (yes, including the guys), and then they all wish they were dead. Meanwhile, all the demons appear and take over the universe, or at least this particular universe.

Um. Yeah.

I have a forum for my own comic... I'll be updating my main page tonight so there'll be a link to it... but then again, my comic's not as weird as this one. Yet.
Litazia Tanxashira
Regular Poster

Postby Kenny on Mon Sep 16, 2002 5:46 pm

Come to think about it... It has to be a stop for Judy on her way 'home'. Of course, after her experiances what is home?

When we look at the juxaposition between the realization of what can be verus what has been (Ryanson, 1997) we can clearly see that Judy will in fact never return 'home' but arrive in a close approximation. This can easily be seen in other works of great fiction such as the Simpons, Cronicles of Cassandra Richarr, my Income Tax sheet (Myehas, 2002), and CUSA we can see that no one can achieve a return to normal since normal has been redefined. This webcomic has definitely redefined the concept of normal for it's characters. Thus we can clearly see that Eric's next move will be difficult to anticipate at best (Chomsky, 1984).

Then again, I'm pulling all of this out of &*%$#$@!

Oh ya: Liz, what's the status of the editting?
Kenny
Regular Poster

Postby Kenny on Mon Sep 16, 2002 5:48 pm

Come to think about it... It has to be a stop for Judy on her way 'home'. Of course, after her experiances what is home?

When we look at the juxaposition between the realization of what can be verus what has been (Ryanson, 1997) we can clearly see that Judy will in fact never return 'home' but arrive in a close approximation. This can easily be seen in other works of great fiction such as the Simpons, Cronicles of Cassandra Richarr, my Income Tax sheet (Myehas, 2002), and CUSA we can see that no one can achieve a return to normal since normal has been redefined. This webcomic has definitely redefined the concept of normal for it's characters. Thus we can clearly see that Eric's next move will be difficult to anticipate at best (Chomsky, 1984).

Then again, I'm pulling all of this out of &*%$#$@!

Oh ya: Liz, what's the status of the editting?
Kenny
Regular Poster

Return to Third Dementia