And now for something completely different.

And now for something completely different.

Postby Kenny on Thu Aug 29, 2002 4:33 pm

Today, we are going to play the game of 'blackmail'. We have here a video of someone doing something that they should not. The price to stop our broadcast increases the longer we broadcast it. Our number will be on the bottom of your screen so that you know where to call. As for the rest of you, look closely. It could be your husband, wife, brother, neighbour, boss, complete stranger or any combination of these.
<Shifts to a video of a dark figure lurking in the shadows slowly making his way along the street in the dead of night. A price of $400.00 shows up on the screen with a phone number.>
If you recognize yourself, call us and this broadcast will stop once payment arraignments are made.
<The dark figure, appearently male, moves into a shop with various serial publications displayed discretely in the window. The price has risen to $500.00>
I wonder what kind of store that is? Wink wink nudge nudge. I remind you out there again that this broadcast can be stopped if you call the number at the bottom of your screen.
<The camera begins to focus on the store. The darkened figure is seem talking to man behind the counter. Money is exchanged and the man goes into a back room. The price has risen to $650.00>
We should also note that the end of this tape we do reveil who this mysterious person is. Again that number is no the screen.
<The man returns from the back room with several video tapes in hand and puts them in a plain black bag. The price on the screen is now $1000.00>
We're almost out of time! Who can this be?
<The dark figure leaves the store and tries to stealthly hide in the shadows but trips over something and his bag of tapes spill over the sidewalk in front of a woman. the price is now $2000.00. The woman looks down and screams 'Pervert!' and runs away. The dark figure looks up and shouts. 'Hey, it's quite healthy. What do you have against- and the video finally cuts with the price of $3000.00 on the bottom of the screen.>
Oh, it looks like someone recognized themselves. Lets hope for their sake that they were the only ones. Now lets go to our guest pannel to discuss this particular tape.
<Camera cut to a scene with John Cleese int he middle surrounded by Bob, Judy, Toto, and Niamh. They are all looking at a very worried Kenny Sancur still talking on the phone. Kenny looks up and says: 'Hey, it was only All-purpose-cultural-catgirl Nuku Nuku. What's wrong with Anime? Could you just please let me know when we're on.'>
Kenny
Regular Poster

Postby Kenny on Wed Sep 04, 2002 10:39 am

OK OK! I was bored. Couldn't you tell? :wink:
Kenny
Regular Poster

Return to Third Dementia