Whoa

Whoa

Postby Dusty Higgins on Mon Jul 08, 2002 10:04 pm

I finally was able to get in your message forum again! I really just wanted to say thanks for still linking me on your front page. That's awesome! I'm also glad you started updating the comic again (of course, by the time I've actually replied you've started doing this regularly... kinda) I just checked Damn Yankee and he STILL hasn't updated the Survivor thing. I guess we'll never know who would win, Niamh or Donger. I'm just assuming it'd be one of the two... for certain reasons... So keep up the good work... oh, and I've been throwing around the idea of having a cameo of Niamh in my actual comic strip, but I'm asking your permission first. It may or may not happen, but I think it might be kinda funny... then again it might not...
Dusty Higgins

Quoi?

Postby Kenny on Fri Jul 12, 2002 8:48 pm

Hey Dusty! Long time no see there lad.

What's this, a Niamh Cameo... 8)

Go for it Eric! You could have Donger with Kenny (Mr. Sancur, not me) doing running commentary on the actions of the Vigilante... Whatever there number is right now.
Kenny
Regular Poster

Woo!

Postby Rigor Mortis on Mon Jul 15, 2002 7:00 am

Hey, a Niamh cameo would be cool! Go for it!

And as for DY, it seems Bobby only replies to positive feedback of his comic and ignores anything in regards to DY Survivor... He even thanks us on his Thanks page for letting him use our characters... hehe :)
Rigor Mortis
<A HREF="http://www.3rddementia.com" TARGET=_blank>Third Dementia - Because not all webcomics have lesbians in them... YET.</A>
Rigor Mortis
Regular Poster

Postby Kenny on Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:41 pm

Yeah, let us know when it's done. It will be so cool.
Kenny
Regular Poster

Postby Dusty Higgins on Fri Jul 26, 2002 12:22 am

I'll be sure to let you know. Right now I'm taking a vacation for the summer and I'm not quite sure how I want to start the comic in August when I start back up. I'm definitely looking into that idea though. Thanks
Dusty Higgins

Return to Third Dementia