Something's wrong...

Something's wrong...

Postby Litazia Tanxashira on Mon May 06, 2002 8:29 am

... the board is up! O.o :D

Every time I attempted to check the board previously, I either got DNS errors or weird PHP/MySQL errors (including one that apparently gave me the server name, username, password and database these guys use O.o; )

So yeah... about the comic (now that it's been updated, hehe)... interesting twist, I guess this guarantees more Kenny in the future :P :)

Course, I should work on my site redesign... then on the template for making my own comic... heh...

Who thinks this is a fluke, and we'll be down again by the end of the day? :P
Litazia Tanxashira
Regular Poster

Fluke!

Postby Rigor Mortis on Mon May 06, 2002 11:03 am

Definitely a fluke... I dunno, I can usually access it form work but not from home... or maybe it'll be working when I get home tonight... hehe... I just keep logging in and going "Nobody's commenting on the comic, dammit!"
Rigor Mortis
<A HREF="http://www.3rddementia.com" TARGET=_blank>Third Dementia - Because not all webcomics have lesbians in them... YET.</A>
Rigor Mortis
Regular Poster

Postby Litazia Tanxashira on Mon May 06, 2002 2:40 pm

Heh, how long will it be before Judy kills Kenny (and Niamh kills somebody, considering she has no Judy to talk to at the moment)? :P

Oooookay... I'm looking at the top # web comics, it seems everyone's doing a sprite-based comic these days... blah... :P

stupid idea time: comic based on Cheapass Games. (Cheapass comics? cause we're too cheap to come up with something original?)

I severely need to work on my own comic... course, I need consistency for drawing in...

Heh, we all registered 31 Dec 1969... eeenteresting :P
Litazia Tanxashira
Regular Poster

Postby Kenny on Tue May 07, 2002 8:08 am

Oh Great, Judy alone on a deserted island with Kenny. I'm betting three more frames before Judy tries to kill Kenny. All of which brings us to this interesting question: Why are the forums working again? :lol:

On another note: We could make money with Cheepass Comics. Just imagine it, "2-Bit Theater, :roll: Exploitation How? :lol: , Drow-Tails, 8) 4th Dementia :D , Pinfest :o ,...

I'm having way too much fun with this. :wink:
Kenny
Regular Poster

Hmm...

Postby Rigor Mortis on Tue May 07, 2002 10:30 am

Ooookay... so I can get in no problem from work... but from home I get the php error or whatever... I tried multiple browsers and everything... hmm... hey, this smiley has my lopsided smirk! :wink:
Rigor Mortis
Regular Poster

Postby Litazia Tanxashira on Wed May 08, 2002 12:31 pm

I am PISSED.

I just wrote something, and I hit "Submit"... and then it pauses... then it asks me for my username/password... I thought "Odd... but ok... maybe it's being doubly sure..."

Then it prompted me back at THIS screen. My response went *poof* into cyberspace.

AUGH.

Gist of my last attempted post:
How about a board (card?) game based on Third Dementia? In the vein of Cheapassness, of course. We'd need a concept, but we should have enough material (and crazy people) to put such a thing into motion.

(Note: it just happened AGAIN)
Litazia Tanxashira
Regular Poster

hmmmmmm

Postby Rigor Mortis on Wed May 08, 2002 3:21 pm

Still can only get on at work, dammit..

hehe... I dunno, I could always clone Girl Genius: The Works... but the comic doesn't have enough characters for that.
Rigor Mortis
<A HREF="http://www.3rddementia.com" TARGET=_blank>Third Dementia - Because not all webcomics have lesbians in them... YET.</A>
Rigor Mortis
Regular Poster

Postby Litazia Tanxashira on Wed May 08, 2002 5:35 pm

Well, I was actually thinking of something like you're pfopfing around, and you have to overcome obstacles other pfopfers put in your way... and different dimensions, items, characters, etc... I don't have a lot planned out (in fact, I just thought that up 5 mintues ago, go fig), but it could be interesting.

Course, having said that, I know nothing about Girl Genius: The Works... considering I own 9 Cheapass Games (and GG:TW not being one of them), I've only played 3 :) and I also own a Placebo Press game, but it looks funky... thing is, I need 3+ people to play :P
Litazia Tanxashira
Regular Poster

Postby Dulcet on Wed May 22, 2002 3:59 pm

cheapass games oooooooh
i bought my first one. although i think i got in over my head.
i got 'escape from elba' and it takes over 12 6-d! :roll: :o

i wanted 'biten' off hedz' but Wizards of the Coast didnt have it. :x
LOBSTERS!!
Dulcet
Regular Poster

Postby Kenny on Thu May 23, 2002 5:44 am

Whoa, that's like... a lot of dice. And I thought I was over my head just to login on the boards before replying so that my uber witty responces (this not being one of them) on't get nuked.
Kenny
Regular Poster

Woo elba!

Postby Rigor Mortis on Thu May 23, 2002 7:30 am

Elba ROCKS! Hehe... 12 d6's is too much? I have about 20-25, each a different colour... hehe... they were going up from 20 to 25cents each so I bought a bunch... hehe... we used the dice as rocks in Biting Hedz off, but larger amounts of players needed more rocks... so the dinosaurs hurl plastic zombies at each other.

Oh, and Ste- I mean, Kenny, did that bastard James contact you about coming to my place starting 2-3pm on Saturday to watch 10 hours of anime? If not... come to my place starting 2-3pm on Saturday to watch 10 hours of anime.
Rigor Mortis
Rigor Mortis
Regular Poster

riiiight

Postby Litazia Tanxashira on Thu May 23, 2002 12:22 pm

I wanna get Bitin' Off Hedz... but it's not one of the games I've seen... and strangely enough, I don't own any of the Zombie games... though I DO have both Devil Bunny games (even prompted me to do Devil Bunny fanart), Kill Doctor Lucky, Spree!, Captain Park's Imaginary Polar Expedition, Before I Kill You, Mr. Bond, Get Out!, The Big Idea, and U.S. Patent No. 1.

In the Placebo Press aisle, I have Ebola Monkey Hunt and Big Aisle, Small Cart.

ANYway... enough about me rambling on what Cheapass Games I own...

Why is it James' fault he couldn't reach Kenny? :P Didn't you email Kenny? Didn't anyone tell you Kenny has the annoying habit of deleting all his email in his Hotmail account cause it's usually all spam, and therefore none of it is worth reading? (A few of us have had emails eaten this way)
Litazia Tanxashira
Regular Poster

Return to Third Dementia