I'm all at college and shit!

I'm all at college and shit!

Postby ZOMBIE USER 3288 on Mon Sep 16, 2002 10:04 am

So yeah. Until I can "buy" flash here, I'm going to be unable to post new episodes. I have three weeks though because I made an episode already.
ZOMBIE USER 3288
Regular Poster

Postby Scruffie on Tue Sep 17, 2002 9:28 am

You selfish git, moving to college while leaving us without fuzzball for god knows how long.
You don't think about anyone but yourself and your precious 'Education', do you?
Me? I'm just the sex appeal.
Scruffie
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 3288 on Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:17 pm

Hey, actually I'm a week ahead and am already starting on the episode for THREE weeks from now. So nyah. Turns out these computers have flash, they just hid it.
ZOMBIE USER 3288
Regular Poster

Postby Glick Glidewell on Wed Sep 18, 2002 8:21 pm

But do they have instant messenger, you fucking ingrate? :evil:
Anyway...
do you have any stories or anything?
have you managed to storm anything yet?
<A HREF="http://glickglidewell.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Glick Glidewell</A>
Featuring time traveling teenagers not played by Michael J. Fox

<A HREF="http://rumble.cjb.net" TARGET=_blank>Random Rumble</A>
The best movie ever!!!
Glick Glidewell
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 3288 on Thu Sep 19, 2002 8:20 am

Well, no, they don't have IM. But I'll be on sometime through the magic of AIM express. Just not now because it's 9 in the morning and nobody will be on.

But yeah, there has been a lot of storming. Mostly I storm people's dorms, which isn't that exciting. But a bunch of new in jokes have developed.

THE STORY OF THE ALIEN AND WHY IT SUCKS ASS
Ok, so Andrew was playing a demo of Alien vs. Predator 2, a shooter where you can play as an Alien (from the movie Alien with facehuggers and shit) a Predator (from the movie Predator) or a marine (from nothing). The marine is kind of bad ass. The Predator is ULTRA badass, because it can cloak, has cool weapons, and INFINITE HEALTH. Basically, the predator can kill anyone. However, the alien gets killed by a fan. Not even a big fan. It's just a normal ceiling fan sized thing that doesn't move fast. The alien has no ranged weapons, just claws that are completely ineffective. It can kill about one marine, as opposed to the predator which can kill every marine in the world seven times in about half a minute. The people who made the game say the multiplayer mode is balanced, but... the alien got killed by a fan. So now if something sucks, it's "totally alien" and if something is bad ass it's "predator."

Oh, the macs in this computer lab are infinitely faster and better than the PCs, they just don't have flash or ftp. Grr.
ZOMBIE USER 3288
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 3288 on Thu Sep 19, 2002 8:28 am

Oh! Yeah there was this dance that was basically right under Nikki's window, so we watched it. For the first fifteen minutes or so there was nobody there, though people walked by a a lot. Then this one girl came, was by herself, got bored, started to leave, then humped a wall. This started a rather large trend. So we threw paper airplanes at them, and somebody managed to throw one of them back through the window, which was kinda predator. Then we saw that they were giving out glow sticks, so we had a glow stick RAID (like storming only faster and you leave afterwords) so we got glow sticks. Then we went up on a bridge to get a better view, and made glowstick-chucks, which was totally predator. Then we had another glow stick raid, unsuccessful this time, and left.

Look, it's been a week, I'm not going to have anything remotely as entertaining as the TALE OF COURTNEY AND HOW SHE'S A HO yet.
ZOMBIE USER 3288
Regular Poster

Postby Scruffie on Fri Sep 20, 2002 9:05 am

The Alien, my misinformed little friend, can bite peoples heads off, slash down about fifty odd marines in a few seconds, crawl on walls AND move supa fast. It can also kick Pred's ass any day. Yeh!
Scruffie
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 3288 on Fri Sep 20, 2002 2:12 pm

No, it sucks.
ZOMBIE USER 3288
Regular Poster

Postby Glick Glidewell on Sat Sep 21, 2002 1:15 am

Scruffie's just confused. I don't think they have fans in Scotland. 8)

Well your adventures sound pretty epic, though I'm worried you may have become a WOWie. I know it's an easy temptation when it's the first week and all, but as long as you don't wear stupid shit, you should be fine.
Fucking WOWies...

Anyway. Maybe you could draw this Glow Stick Adventure. Because I'm having a fair amount of trouble visualizing it. But then I might just have 2-in-the-morningitis.

Courtney is still hoing it up in your absence, BTW.

The best movie ever!!!
Glick Glidewell
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 3288 on Sat Sep 21, 2002 12:39 pm

Yeah, she's kind of a ho like that.
ZOMBIE USER 3288
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 3288 on Sat Sep 21, 2002 12:45 pm

THING #1: Look, everybody just go here and get the demo, and then we can all see that Scruffie is completely wrong.
ZOMBIE USER 3288
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 3288 on Sun Sep 22, 2002 11:48 am

THING #2 was going to be the TALE OF COURTNEY AND HOW SHE'S A HO but the computer crashed in the middle of it. So instead, I'm going to tell a joke.

Courtney walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'm sorry, we don't serve hos here." Courtney says, "Crap, I guess I'll have to leave, because I'm a ho."

(drumfill)
ZOMBIE USER 3288
Regular Poster

Postby Glick Glidewell on Sun Sep 22, 2002 3:22 pm

I've got a better one! Courtney and Floberz walk into a bar. The bartender says "We don't serve hos or mangy old tube beasts here," and they say "Well that's unfortunate because we are a ho and a mangy old tube beast, respectively."
*rimshot*

The best movie ever!!!
Glick Glidewell
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 3288 on Sun Sep 22, 2002 6:08 pm

I've got a better one.

Ok, the Alien, the Predator, and a ho are standing outside the Guiness Book of World Records center, and the Alien decides that it wants to have a world record. So it goes in, comes out a few minutes later, and then says, "Hey, I have the world record for biggest pussy ever!" The Predator says "Wow, that's really cool! I think I'll see if I can hold a world record too!" So the Predator goes in and comes out a few minutes later as the official world record holder for the World's Biggest Badass. Then the ho says, "Hey, I want to be in the book of world records too!" So she goes in, and comes out a few minutes later, and says...

"Who the hell is Courtney?"

She said it kind of loudly, causing the Alien to be blown into a fan and die. Then the Predator killed everyone.
ZOMBIE USER 3288
Regular Poster

Postby Scruffie on Thu Sep 26, 2002 9:46 am

Alien kicks ass. Anyone that has AvP2 would know that dammit!
:evil:
Pred sucks!
Scruffie
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 3288 on Thu Sep 26, 2002 10:50 am

Can somebody else please download the demo so we can all agree that Scruffie is an idiot?
ZOMBIE USER 3288
Regular Poster

Return to The Fuzzball Saga