my secret admirer is trying to piss me off

my secret admirer is trying to piss me off

Postby ZOMBIE USER 3288 on Mon Jul 29, 2002 3:52 pm

Ok, I was on yahoo messanger yesterday, and I got a thing that I have a secret admirer and should go to the website. If I entered my yahoo screenname and theirs, it would tell me that I was right. Of course, since I don't know the yahoo screennames of ANYONE, this did not work. Anyway, my yahoo screenname is on the forums, so I figured they could have got it here. This led me to two possible conclusions.

Conclusion 1: Danica got bored and decided to try and trick me into thinking I have a stalker. Danica, please stop. This is stupid.

Conclusion 2:This person does not know how the thing works. This could be because they are really dumb, or they aren't paying attention.

So yeah. If conclusion one is true, I'm just going to ignore it. If conclusion two is true, then, Secret Admirer, please post on the board so we can all make fun of you for trying to hook up with people over the internet.

P.S. I'm kidding about making fun of you.

P.P.S. No I'm not.
ZOMBIE USER 3288
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 3288 on Mon Jul 29, 2002 4:20 pm

P.P.P.S Disregard the P.P.S if you're a sexy girl who lives in SLO.

:wink:
ZOMBIE USER 3288
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 3288 on Mon Jul 29, 2002 4:20 pm

P.P.P.P.S Damn. I'm really lame.
ZOMBIE USER 3288
Regular Poster

I'm not that bored...

Postby PhantomDMR on Tue Jul 30, 2002 1:22 am

Angelo, you know that i don't play stupid pranks on people, it's beneath me. Plus I don't have yahoo messenger and have no intention of adding another piece of software to this machine that's already about to die. Maybe someone else is playing a prank on you, but i assure you it's not me. of course it could be a stupid thing like crushlink, in which case it's all just a stupid way of getting you to go to the site.
PhantomDMR
Regular Poster

Re: I'm not that bored...

Postby Glick Glidewell on Tue Jul 30, 2002 2:43 am

phantomDMR wrote:Maybe someone else is playing a prank on you, but i assure you it's not me. of course it could be a stupid thing like crushlink, in which case it's all just a stupid way of getting you to go to the site.

They really do that?
Wow, that's kinda sad.
I feel really sorry for anyone who fell for that.
Kind of like those Poetry.com books where they just print everybody's poems and hope you'll become so excited that they liked you that you'll buy their $50 book.
Kind makes me want to cry. :cry:

PS: Before you suggest it, I was in no way involved with any pranking.
<A HREF="http://glickglidewell.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Glick Glidewell</A>
Featuring time traveling teenagers not played by Michael J. Fox

<A HREF="http://rumble.cjb.net" TARGET=_blank>Random Rumble</A>
The best movie ever!!!
Glick Glidewell
Regular Poster

Return to The Fuzzball Saga