Forum needs some sexy-new-topic-action

Postby ZOMBIE USER 3288 on Sun Mar 24, 2002 2:16 am

I've been wondering this for a while, so I might as well ask. A rather huge percentage of the people on the forum aren't from the USA, but the cartoon is aimed at people from the USA. I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering exactly how people outside the US would really fully follow satire of stuff in the USA. Does the rest of the world just generate almost no news, thus making everybody hear about the US?

If nobody responds to this, let's discuss http://hotornot.com and how totally crap it is.
ZOMBIE USER 3288
Regular Poster

Postby Helana on Sun Mar 24, 2002 12:18 pm

I'm from the US, so I have no idea how to answer your question, but I agree that hot or not is totally crap.
Helana
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 3288 on Sun Mar 24, 2002 4:06 pm

Well duh. It's addicting though. You know what's really funny? Sites like http://bangable.com that are exactly like hotornot only the people are THOUSANDS OF TIMES SKANKIER. Also entertaining, http://pickthehottie.com which is the same except you have to choose which person is hotter.

I'm still looking for an answer to the original question by the way. Please feel to interupt this discussion of amihotornot.com ripoffs that are funny in their patheticness.
ZOMBIE USER 3288
Regular Poster

Postby Helana on Sun Mar 24, 2002 4:23 pm

Ok... this is kinda random, but it's for the people who aren't from the US. Do you guys have skeeball? I just took someone from Argentina to Chuck-e-cheese (it was her idea! I swear!) and she had never even heard of it before. It's probably just one of those stupid things made for kids that I still love to play. Like the thing where those ugly rodents stick their heads out of the holes and you bash them! I love that one!
Helana
Regular Poster

Postby PhantomDMR on Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:18 pm

I just went to Chuck-e-Cheese on Thursday. Those games were so much easier to play when I was three feet tall. My friend and I had to play air hockey on our knees and it was still difficult.
PhantomDMR
Regular Poster

Postby Scruffie on Mon Mar 25, 2002 9:31 am

I think i know what skeeball is. It might just have a different name.
Is it that thing with the ball you throw into different size holes?
Chuck-e-cheese?! Thank god i didn't grow up in America.
Me? I'm just the sex appeal.
Scruffie
Regular Poster

Postby Helana on Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:11 am

I didn't go to Chuck-e-Cheese for the first time until I was 16 years old, thank you very much! Anyway, it's probably much more fun for little kids, although I had a so much fun! Oh yeah! I went to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show last Friday!!! It was crazy! I had seen it before, on tv and stuff, but never a real show. They put a big lipstick 'V' on my forehead and 'devirginized' me! We got to throw rice and toilet paper and toast!!! Everyone should go see it!
Helana
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 3288 on Mon Mar 25, 2002 4:47 pm

Ok, I'm still curious about the original question, no offence to Chuck-E-Cheese or anything...
ZOMBIE USER 3288
Regular Poster

Postby PhantomDMR on Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:06 pm

Since no one answered scruffies question which may help us answer helana's question, I'll do it. Skeeball is where you have this ramp and you get nine balls and bowl them up the ramp and at the top of the ramp are a few holes worth different points (10, 20,30,40,50, and sometimes 100). You try to get a high score....it's that easy. Now do you have skeeball, or is it called something else?
PhantomDMR
Regular Poster

Return to The Fuzzball Saga