Is...this the end?

Is...this the end?

Postby Mogman1 on Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:34 pm

Could this be the end of the Misadventures of Okk? I hope not, as I still have been checking back for the latest update. And MAN, what an update! That was freaking awesome, yo'. Anyway, I agree with the whole talent thing. Use it or lose it...and you still have a few fans out here that would greatly appreciate you using it, if you are able.
Mogman1
Regular Poster

Postby Okk on Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:10 pm

Such a fast response to my update! I was worried no one would notice!
I'm glad you enjoyed it! Now I'm only seven monthe in the hole...
Don't worry, I'm not ending the comic yet. If all goes as planned, that won't happen for a very long time. No, just a change of scenery for Okk. That being an inescapable dimensional limbo.....
So, I'll try to be updating more frequently now, and eventually get into some kind of schedule again. Thank you so much for sticking with me. I think my fan base has mostly moved on.
Hehhhehhhe hehe... @_X
http://okk.keenspace.com
Okk
Regular Poster

Postby Skullrama on Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:34 am

YAY! UPDATE! IS IT REALLY TRUE?!
Skullrama

Fan Base

Postby Stoll on Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:27 am

Okk, Okk, Okk,

It's not that your fan base moved on, it's just that after so long a time of checking every day and finding no update, most of us with dial-up decided that instead of waiting for you page to load, we'd have sex with a girl instead.

What? I'm the only one?

And for those of you wondering, no I'm not dead. And I didn't drop off the face of the earth (but I was hanging pretty precariously for a while).

Oh, and THANK GOD you did update, I was worring about you falling off the earth too.
I am a Penguar!
Stoll
Regular Poster

Return to Misadventures of Okk, The