HAY! I still read the comic! *shakesfist*

HAY! I still read the comic! *shakesfist*

Postby Snap on Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:09 am

I love the Misadventures of Okk! I really do, I wait with baited breath for each new update, be it the comic or art and extras. Okk and MegaTokyo are the only comics that I read religiously. I tell people all the time about Okk and they think it sucks because that your skill isn't "good." Duh! That's how it's suppose to look, but no, they don't give it a chance, guh. They all wan't Boris Vallejo... jeeze, even if they don't like the great art (in my opinion) they could at least appreciate the story and humor, after all isn't that what a comic strip is about?? Huff, okay. I gotta go, I'll keep spreading the word. Peace out, yo.

-Evan Smith
Snap

Postby LordAkis on Sat Feb 28, 2004 7:07 pm

As do I. . . once every month or three, when it's updated. *grins* I have the only Misadventures of Okk Makai I'm Evil Grey Hooded Sweatshirt in existed! Oh yeah, I support Okk baby. But I like Witt better. And Black Matches. Pure genius. Rarely updated, but beautiful. Like a poem, but drawn.
LordAkis
Regular Poster

DANGER

Postby Okk on Sat Feb 28, 2004 11:27 pm

Boris who? Oh, the guy who draws the naked ladies? Yeah, I'd like to see him try to churn out work of that quality in the form of a comic.. pffft...
Anyway, I'm working hard (I gave up slacking for Lent..) so, hopefully, Okk will soon be a regularly updated comic again! Yay!
Hehhhehhhe hehe... @_X
http://okk.keenspace.com
Okk
Regular Poster

I read it as well!

Postby Mogman1 on Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:36 pm

I just want to say that I've been reading Okk for about a year now! I never came to the forum or anything because I assumed it was swarming with people and my post would never be noticed (as with other comics I read). Had I known that this wasn't the case I would have left my feedback and support long ago. I'm mostly a sprite comic guy (I dunno why, I just like them a lot) more than hand drawn, but Okk is one of the exceptions! I also wait with great anticipation for each new episode. So add my name to the list of faithful fans!
Mogman1
Regular Poster

Postby LordAkis on Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:07 pm

Speaking of fans waiting in anticipation. . . Monsieur Okk. . .
LordAkis
Regular Poster

Coming Soon

Postby Okk on Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:03 pm

Quite.. I've been horribly busy, but the next one is almost ready. I'll try to get it up for tomorrow morning.
By the way, Akis, thanks for not mentioning that I secretly author a sprite comic as well.
...oops....
Hehhhehhhe hehe... @_X
Okk
Regular Poster

Swekk

Postby Okk on Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:01 am

hmm... Better make that.. tomorrow afternoon.....
Hehhhehhhe hehe... @_X
Okk
Regular Poster

Dumb as a brick...

Postby Snap on Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:10 pm

*keeps an eye out for Okk's Mom*

So like, I didn't see that coming with the lich, really... I have been to busy with my newfound social life that I've hardly been able to keep up with my daily rounds of comic reading... thank gawd for Okk then. ;)

*hugs and hugs*

-E.
Snap

love it

Postby Chantily on Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:07 am

I really hope you continue. I love the Adventures /hugs great job!
Chantily
Chantily

Postby Red Mask on Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:13 am

Yknow, ive been reading this somic ever since it was randomly plugged by an unnamed girly man, and its a pretty good comic, so i kept reading it n stuff.

Cept now it never updates anymore, i eagerly await its next update.... whenver that is. And i myself read way to many webcomics to be healthy, and understand being busy, and writer bloack, and all stuff. But i was thinking to myself, how nice would it be to actually go into the comics community and go and actually whine about never updating, as any good fan-type person would, especially on a major point such as a Makai lich.

So i guess, it kinda comes down to this, PLEASE! PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF MIKE UPDATE!!!

Ahem, Thank you for your Time Sir.
Red Mask

Strange

Postby Stoll on Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:56 am

You know, it's strange, but I've been with this comic from day one, and as I racall (please tell me if I'm wrong, for I very well could be) most of the web comics I read update more than once a fiscal quarter. And they aren't seven months behind. I don't know, it's a thought, and I could be wrong. Besides, none of the others that I read are this good. Besides Witt.

However, Okk has struck again, and all is well, so it's good to know that you are alive. And just so you know, i, too am still alive, becuase I know that there are several out there that are wondering. Well, at least one of you, I hope.
I am a Penguar!
Stoll
Regular Poster

Postby Skullrama on Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:36 pm

Yeah well, my comic kinda doesn't update nearly as often as it should either. But we still exist, so Okk should be fine.
Skullrama

I'm Sorry

Postby Stoll on Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:56 am

I'd like to apoligize really quick for all the mean things I've said here. I was just browsing the forum, and I'm seeing that I have a really foul mouth and I'm fairly rude. Okk, I'm sorry for being that jerk in the forum, I didn't really ever see myself as that guy, but I think I was. Sorry.
I am a Penguar!
Stoll
Regular Poster

Return to Misadventures of Okk, The