RAGE

Postby LordAkis on Fri Mar 15, 2002 1:25 pm

*ker-rage* *ker-rage* WHAT?!?!?!? NO NEW COMIC?!?!?!? YOU MAKE US WAIT A WEEK FOR EACH NEW ONE ANYWAY AND THEN YOU SKIP A WEEK!?!?! If Pete had done this, Plan Nine would have NEVER published his books. You are more like EMily Bigham then Poe... YOU YOU YOU... HUMPH. Unkind, uncouth, untoward, unnice, ungood, unposting, uncomic artist! I'll tell you why you're the artist formerly know as Brian, because by the time I finish with you, you'll be the artist now known as pulp! *gives him a brief friendly smile and then glares at him again*
LordAkis
Regular Poster

Postby Okk on Fri Mar 15, 2002 2:00 pm

I want to die, Akis. I thought you of all people would know what I meant by 'mitigating circumstances.'
When I try to draw, it's all I can do to keep from jamming the pencil in my eye.
Okk
Regular Poster

Postby Stoll on Fri Mar 15, 2002 2:51 pm

Hey now, is this really all that consstructive? We all have those moments. But really, it's not the want to kill ourselves, it's the wish that we had never existed in the first place. I mean, if you want to wax intilectual about the subject... Holy shit! Here, hold this, I'll be right back.
Stoll
Regular Poster

Postby LordAkis on Fri Mar 15, 2002 3:24 pm

Woah there... sorry bud, I was just kidding anyway. Mitigating might be the word that threw me off.
LordAkis
Regular Poster

Postby Alias on Fri Mar 15, 2002 3:41 pm

Hmmmmm... I always thought that the Okk comics came out Friday _night_, so I hadn't expected one to turn up yet anyways. At least he posted something about there not being one!

And Okk, I wouldn't mind hearing about these mitigating circumstances, if they're stressing you out that much. You don't have to post the in the forum or anything... But remember, at least you've got a bunch of friends, even if some of them are rude belligerent jarks who whine and complain all the time.

Yup yup. Maybe it's time to draw one of those evil clones...of Lord Akis! Muahahahahahaha.
Alias
Regular Poster

Postby LordAkis on Fri Mar 15, 2002 9:49 pm

That's right, call down the wrath of the Sixth Fiend, Canuckadan. *GRIN*
LordAkis
Regular Poster

Postby Stoll on Sun Mar 17, 2002 12:12 am

Yeah, whatever...
Stoll
Regular Poster

Return to Misadventures of Okk, The