CGA or Something New

CGA
100%
Something New
No votes

Total votes : 5

Poll

Postby MrFujisawa on Thu Jun 13, 2002 1:28 am

I guess asking for both options is too much..

So I vote for more CGA!
MrFujisawa

CGA! CGA!

Postby ZOMBIE USER 7487 on Sun Jun 16, 2002 12:35 pm

I'm not sure how to vote, so I'm posting my response here.

Keep CGA on! Even if it's sketchy, I don't care. It's an interesting comic, and it deserves to keep going. If you started with another one, you'd have the same problems all over AND you'd lower your readership base. Good luck on getting things to work out.
ZOMBIE USER 7487

comicy goodness!

Postby MinnieMay9 on Sun Jun 16, 2002 8:58 pm

I love CGA, this is one of the few comics where as I read I know what game he is in, and what is going on that ir realted to the game! :D

This comic is great, and the sketchyness of it should depend on you. If you want to put more time and effort into it then do it like this last one, but if you just want to have them up so people can come and enjoy them, but you don't want to waste too much time on it then I'm sure people will still love it even if it is sketchy! I know I will ^.~ 8)

and I don't think it really matters if there is s joke on every page... I mean, if people don't like it they could either wait until you've updated some... or *gasp* not read it and get over themselves :evil: [sorry, :oops: I was venting a bit there]

Keep up the great work!!! :wink:
*~*~*~*~*~*~
How do we do it? <A HREF="http://VeryCarefully.keenspace.com/" TARGET=_blank>Very Carefully!</A>
~*~*~*~*~*~*
MinnieMay9
Regular Poster

Postby Siece on Sat Jun 22, 2002 9:23 pm

*Siece decloaks*

I personally put in my vote to keep CGA...as to artwork, as far as I'm concerned, I'm in it for the story. I'd keep reading even if Our Hero got sent into Angband[1], or even Zork[2]. Come to think of it, that could make for an interesting story line...how would a graphics-based character interact with a text-based world?

[1]ASCIImation at its finest

[2]text only, from the days before we had those new fangled 'graphics' whatsits.

--
Siece
Regular Poster

Location: Gully Foyle is my name/and Terra is my nation./The stars are my dwelling place/Death my destination.

Return to CGA - Chronic Gamer's Association